Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
Since the other creators of the original Camp Half-Blood RPs have left us, I'll create a new one. If you've read Percy Jackson, you know how this goes. Camp Half-Blood is a safe area for demigods-kids with one mortal parent, and one Greek god/goddess parent. They learn about Greek Mythology, play games, but most of all, train to stay alive. Monsters are always after them, and some kids are assigned to go on quests. Some of those kids never return, but some come back as heroes. What will happen over the summer? Will your character survive? You decide. Form! Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Parent: W e a p o n: Fatal Flaw: Other:

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
RULES: You can NOT be a character from the book. Only 3 to Zeus and Poseidon's cabins. Try to be as accurate as possible with the mythology part. MY FORMS: Name: Ethan Age: 14 Gender: Male Looks: Dark brown hair, bright greenish blue eyes, deep tan Personality: Bleh Parent: Poseidon W e a p o n: S w o r d Fatal Flaw: Loyalty Other: Name: Ember Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: Long, wavy blonde hair, gray eyes, deep tan Personality: Bleh Parent: Athena W e a p o n: Bow and arrows, d a g g e r Fatal Flaw: Pride Other:

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
For my other: Ethan's mom and Ember's dad got married, so they are step-siblings.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabella Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: Long brown hair, pale skin, tall, slim, blue sea eyes. Personality: Building-it Parent: Poseidon W e a p o n: a hairbow that turns into a balanced sword Fatal Flaw: I blame problems on myself Other: Is an excellent fiighter Edited by: GeekyZ on January 31 at 12:53 PM

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nemain Age: 16 Gender: female Looks: long dark hair, pale skin, bright green eyes. She is slim and petite Personality: outdoorsy, all natural, and kind, but she doesn't take garbage from anybody and she hates being told what to do. Parent: Artemis (not really accurate, being the goddess of ch as ti ty and all that, but I like her, so sue me.) W e a p o n: bow and arrows tipped with silver Fatal Flaw: tends to act without thinking, rushing into situations without making sure it's safe. Other: loves her hounds, and loves to hunt. Edited by: gothsweetheart on January 31 at 01:58 PM

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend told me that Artemis had one daughter, but she d i e d in the hunt or something, so she never had a daughter again. I didn't believe her, of course. It may be accurate, it may not.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
according to the website I found, she stayed a vir gin, almost started a romance, but then he died. so, no kids technically, but I'm taking artistic liberties.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

according to my source, she never had any kids, or even a relationship. I'm taking some artistic liberties.

Thought so.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katelyn but likes to be called Katie Age: 6 Gender: Female Looks: Long brunette hair that reaches 2 inches below shoulders,dark green/hazel eyes, small dimples,sweet smile and that adorable,innocent girl look that she uses to her advantage sometimes. Personality: Sweet little girl who is a little shy and quiet but mostly outgoing and confident. She is very energetic and talented.She is smarter than most kids her age.But she doesn't boast about being talented or intelligent because she knows that's very rude.Sometimes she has a temper tantrum and when she does it's huge! Parent: Zeus W e a p o n: A small d a g g e r and a kid-sized sword,i don't know how to re-word that,sorry, Fatal Flaw: Tends to think that she is too young or small to be able to do anything like become a good fighter or hero or something like that. Other: She loves to act.She wants to become a famous actress when she gets older and go to Julliard.She also enjoys being outside and swimming. Edited by: ♥meix♥ on February 09 at 07:14 PM

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
Sapphire_Star
Sapphire_Star
StarStarStar
Form! Name: Sapphire, prefers to be called Saph Age: 12 Gender: Female Looks: Blonde hair with a blue streak, blue clothes, greeny-blue eyes Personality: She is really nice to her friends, but can be mean and downright dangerous to those she doesn't like. Parent: Poseidon W e a p o n: Sapphire ring that turns into Seabreeze, her sword when she presses down on the sapphire Fatal Flaw: Friendship traps- she will fall for any trap if you make her think it is her friends calling for help, and not a monster trying to trick her. Other: She was always strangely drawn to water and the color blue, but never knew why until she found out she was a daughter of the Sea God. Edited by: Sapphire_Star on February 12 at 07:33 PM

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

latest videos