Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Riley nodded, and walked after Katie. She didn't really focus much on the tour, all of her attention was on the beautiful scenery.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember had went to observe the cabins, looking at the intricate work on each piece that held it together. There were carvings of all different kinds. She studied them intently.

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Riley chuckled, and looked down at herself. "I think I'm new, too. Because I've never seen any of you people here before." She looked at her project. "Woah. What's that?"

"Oh! I'll, uh, tell you later." said Elizabeth.

I wear pink, but only because it's his favorite color

I realize how "typical idiot teenage girl" I sound by saying that
So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
((I have to go,bye!)) "Well this tree is the most important thing here at camp.This is called Thalia's pine because Thalia was a daughter of Zeus,like me which makes her my half-sister.There's this satyr who was suppose to watch over her when she ran away from home at the age of 10.On her journey she meets these two other demigods,they had a brief encounter with the Hunters of Artemis and they tried to convince her to join them but she refuses. They also get captured by a Cyclops in New York but thanks to the youngest demigod they were freed.When they escaped a herd of monsters that were chasing them before, caught up with them.As they approached Half-Blood hill Thalia sent the two demigods and the satyr ahead across the boundary line while she faced the monster alone.She sacrificed her life for her friends, but her father Zeus took pity on her and turned her into a pine tree to preserve her, keeping the rest of the camp safe.The end."Katie said,as she glanced at the tree."Well lets go see the rest of the camp. Edited by: ♥meix♥ on February 11 at 06:34 AM

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Riley's jaw dropped. Katie knew A LOT! "Wow..." she murmmured (sp?) quietly, looking over the tree. "Well, yes. This was...fantastic. I'd love to see where I can crash in bed tonight," Riley said to Katie, with a smile. (Bye!)

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
"You'll be sleeping in Hermes cabin," Elizabeth piped up. "Until you're determined... if you're determined, that is."

So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, cool. I'll be there. And...how do I get determined?" Riley asked her. She remembered about how fire shot out of her hands, hoping she wasn't the only one. She begged inside of her head, she didn't want to be a freak.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, uh......" said Elizabeth. She didn't like not knowing why, or how, or what. She thought hard. "Well, I've seen three people being determined before, including myself. And... well, your Olympian parent just thinks, 'Oh, I think that this kid deserves to be acknowledged' and it happens.... I've been here since I was a baby. My father was afraid of me. He didn't want a demigod. And then, I guess, when I was six, my mom decided I was special or something. I dunno."

So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, I guess I'll just have to wait." Riley looked around to see if people were looking at her. "Uh... Do you get powers, if you're a demi-god?" She asked quietly. She hoped the little girl wouldn't think that she was weird.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
"I- it depends who you are. I-- I don't really have powers, I'm just... smart... and good at battle, and things. My mom's Athena. And, well," she said, dropping her voice to a whisper "I'm not sure Aphrodite's kids have much to go by but beauty."

So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos