Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. But, after this, I have to go. My mother is being...well, my mother)

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry, but it is past midnight on the east coast, so she's probably just looking out for you. still, it's friday.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan and Ember approached the border of Camp Half-Blood. They looked behind them to see if they had gotten far enough in front of the empousa to continue on. Since they couldn't see her, they ran up to the top of the hill. "This is it," Ethan said. "I heard about this place from Lilly, but it is amazing!" Ember exclaimed. Ethan sighed. "Come on, before we're blasted to bits." "That's not possible for an empousa. They will just lure you into a trap, and have a feast consisting of your flesh," Ember hissed and rolled her eyes. They passed the magic boundary and into the camp.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
(I haven't read the books, although if you tell me the title, I will, so if I get stuff wrong, just correct me) Nemain grabbed her bags and walked into the camp, glancing at the other students chatting and catching up, before tossing her bags against a wall and running to the archery range to practice. She hadn't been able to get anything done in a few days and was itching to see that arrow piercing the bull's eye. After waving to a few cousins, and there were a lot of them, what with the attractive uncle and all, she finally reached the range, grabbing some ordinary arrows and warming up before starting her practice.

You wanna go little man?

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Well, the first one anyways.)

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, thanks)

You wanna go little man?

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember and Ethan immediatly (sp?) saw Chiron, the famous camp director, aside from Dionysus. He was in centaur form, making him extremely tall. "Hello, Chiron," Ember said. "We've been expecting you two. Come," Chiron said, and led them to the Big House, which was painted a bright shade of blue.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
After some practice, Nemain put her things away and ran up to the big house, grabbing her bags on the way. After checking in with the camp director, she went to the big house to mingle with the others, waving at some of the others. (do they all know each other? or is it a one time thing?)

You wanna go little man?

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(It depends on how long you've been at camp and if you're a year rounder or not. You can either be new or a camper many people know) "Well, let's see. You two will be in the Hermes cabin for now, and if your parents decide to claim you or not, you will stay there. Now, off you go! We will give you schedules at dinner," Chiron said, rushing Ethan and Ember off.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Katie was at Thalia's Pine,leaning back on it when she saw two kids running up the hill." I guess we have some new campers."She said as she got up and walked down the hill. Sometimes she wondered what would happen if the gods stopped having children and the rest of us died,what would the gods do without us? She walked up to the new campers and introduced herself."Hi i'm Katelyn but you can call me Katie.I'm a daughter of Zeus and i'm guessing you aren't claimed yet."She said rather quickly as she stuck her hand out to them.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Did you cry when you saw The Fault in Our ...

FROZEN part2

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

the name game

I AM A TURTLE.

latest videos