Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, we don't know our godly parentage, but Ember is a Greek Mythology genius," Ethan said. Ember sighed. "I don't mean to brag, well, Ethan doesn't mean to brag, but I do know a few things. I know Ethan is probably either a son of Poseidon or Hermes. I'm most likely a daughter of Athena or Apollo, according to my research of the characteristics of demigods," she said.

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
"I dunno about you but i'm thinking Ember is a daughter of Athena,since your really smart. How old are both of you anyways? I'm 6 and i've been here at camp since i was about 1 or 2 years old."Katie said,looking back and forth between Ember and Ethan. Edited by: ♥meix♥ on February 09 at 07:13 PM

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember smiled. Athena was her favorite Olympian out of them all. She would be honored to be a daughter of Athena. "We are both 14," Ethan said.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
"Wow,that means i'm about half your age.Well welcome to Camp Half-Blood.Its my job to give tours to all the new campers,would you like one or has your mortal parent described this place to you or something?"Katie asked,talking rather fast again since she drank one to many sodas earlier. Edited by: ♥meix♥ on February 09 at 07:13 PM

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Actually, our friend is a demigod. Taylor, daughter of Aphrodite. She told us about this place. That was also the day we got attacked," Ember said. "But we would like a tour, if that's possible."

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
"Oh Taylor,i know who she is.I would be glad to give you a tour.How did you get attacked anyways?"Katie asked them as she led them to the hill."This is Half-Blood hill by the way but i'm sure you already know that and this is Thalia's pine,she's my half sister,and i'm sure you know her story.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember nodded. "Yes. Anyways, we were walking to the park, and a hellhound jumped out of nowhere. Me, Ethan, and Taylor didn't know what to do exactly. Taylor was confused, because no monsters had ever come after here. She assumed we were demigods also. Then, we sort of just tried to run. In the process, Ethan's leg was broken, and my arm was scratched. It was pretty different from what I would expect," she said.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
"Wow,that must of been really scary for you,seeing a hellhound for the first time.But you'll see even scarier things in the future.Anyways,this the Big House,its where Chiron and Dionysus stay.This is the volleyball court,the Arts and Crafts where you can make your own bronze sword or something,the Lake,the Amphitheater and the Climbing wall with lava.Its a bit challenging your first few times.Any questions so far?"Katie said,leading them through half the camp.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"None that could really be answered," Ember said, looking at the architecture of the buildings. "Now, where are the cabins?" Ethan asked.

New account:

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
"Okay,the cabins are over here,between the Mess Hall where you eat obviously and the Arena which i'm sure your smart enough to figure what you do in there.Here's the Hermes cabin.Introduce yourself and make yourself at home but i must warn you,it IS the Hermes cabin and he's know for stealing things."Katie said as she gave them a gentle push inside.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last t post wins :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The thing a girl needs. Not