Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Riley...and I'm 13," Riley said. She looked at Katie. "Yeah, I guess I am the new girl. But, it's nice to meet you, Katie!"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember and Ethan walked around the camp aimlessly, looking for something to do. Ember looked at the Athena cabin in amazement (sp?). She sighed and continued walking to the forest.

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Katie giggled,"Good luck with your project Elizabeth." She turned back to Riley."I like your name and i'm about half your age.Wow,everyone is way older than me here.If you would like a tour then i could give you one.Or you could just explore on your own."She said as she smiled sweetly.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah, age doesn't matter much," Riley told the little girl. She didn't want to hurt her feelings, so she added, "And, I'd love a tour!" She smiled back.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
"It'll work!" said Elizabeth, tearing out the page, "It'll work!" she folded the page and stuffed it in her pocket, grinning.

I wear pink, but only because it's his favorite color

I realize how "typical idiot teenage girl" I sound by saying that
So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Katie giggled at Elizabeth's outburst."That's Elizabeth over there,she's a daughter of Athena.Here's a map of the camp,you can choose which places you would like me to show you.I forgot to ask this to the last campers who came." She said handing Riley a map.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Riley nodded her head at Elizabeth, and smiled. She took the map, looking around. "Well, I don't mind much. I guess just the basics, eh?" She said, her Irish accent showing slightly. She looked around, seeing a bunch of people that she doesn't know. She suddenly felt a pang of lonelyness.

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
"You're new." said Elizabeth to Riley. It was not a question, but a statement. This kid was new. Elizabeth could be sure of this, because she'd never seen her before.

I wear pink, but only because it's his favorite color

I realize how "typical idiot teenage girl" I sound by saying that
So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Riley chuckled, and looked down at herself. "I think I'm new, too. Because I've never seen any of you people here before." She looked at her project. "Woah. What's that?"

Camp Half-Blood RP

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
"Well i guess the basics are the Mess Hall,the Cabins,the Arena,the Stables,the Armory and most of all Thalia's pine.Come on i'll show you the tree and Half-B|ood hill first." Katie said as she started toward the hill,motioning for Riley to follow.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos