Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

When We Think Our Lives Won't Get Any Weirder

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
A RP about teens who have known each other for years, their lives got weirder. When they are around there's strange levitation, fires, floods, tornadoes, lightning blasts, and hale storms. Just when we think our lives can't get any weirder, it does. We discover we each have special powers. We aren't supposed to use them, then we do at one point, well one does at least. Cameron (me) used her power, and too much of it in fact. She used so much that she got weaker and weaker, and causes an earth quake. She is unable to be with the rest of them for a while, until she gets her strength back. But when her friends go to check on her, she's gone! They go on a journey to find out where she went, and they find her, and find out she's possessed. What was wrong with her?! Will they find out? You decide. ---------------------- I'll make a form in a second.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
FORM: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Ability: Wearing: Other: ------------------------- Name: Cameron Age: 15 Looks: Black medium shoulder length choppy hair, red streaks, black eyes, and kind of skinny Personality: Skater chic, stands out, and is very different Ability: controls everything related to the environment. Wearing: Black skinny jeans with holes in them that has red fabric sewed in, black hi-tops, black t-shirt with red Green Day logo, short red vest, and a black string choker with a silver peace sign on it Other: falls in trashcans (a lot), and she skateboards with a black skateboard with the same logo on the top that's on her shirt

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpa caz!

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
PLEEZE JOIN!

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ginny Age: 13 Looks: blown(brown and blod!) hair hazle eyes Personality: You'll find out Ability: can i do water and talking to animals? if not shape shifting Wearing: green tee and jeans Other: has a sister who's 9

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank yew! Big Grin

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
PLEEZE JOIN?!?! Frustrated

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"pmeltp" wrote:

Name: Ginny Age: 13 Looks: blown(brown and blod!) hair hazle eyes Personality: You'll find out Ability: can i do water and talking to animals? if not shape shifting Wearing: green tee and jeans Other: has a sister who's 9
You can do water and shape shifting.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Now, you may have two of the following, or another one approved by me Big Grin: Fire, lightning, ice, air, and any others, lol I'm out. Ones like: Heat vision, X-Ray vision, and more original ones like strength, and such. and we ALL have flight. Or you can be a vampire with a power.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

latest videos