Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Surviving From The A r m y (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about teens who are all in an abandoned hotel that is old and while the a r m y are on the streets trying to make sure that no one is there and expect the teens and when a teenage girl named Millie (me) who she is an Span teenage girl and she doesn't know that there are a r m y on the streets and when the teens see Millie walking down the streets and they walk out to get her and they brought Millie back to the abandoned hotel and when one of the teens doesn't trust Millie and she tells them that she is just like them and she is trying to get away from the a r m y with the teens and will the a r m y find Millie and bring her back to Span or not? Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Background: Wearing: Personallity: Other: Heres Mine Name: Millie (Milla as her nickname) Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Short reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and has mix skin Background: Millie had lived in Span as a little girl with her parents and she had lost her dad when she was an 8 year old but she had lived with her mom and her grandparents but when she was around ten-years-old she had lost her mom and she came to America to live as a American citizen were she was taking in by her older half-sister who past away to because of the a r m y and since then she has been hiding. Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Had lost her parents and was living with her older half-sister in America but her older half-sister had past away because of the a r m y

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Surviving From The A r m y (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
(Please Join! smile )

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think about movies " the conju...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos