x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1
Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
This rp is about a sixteen year old girl named Rahne (me) who is the last Dhampir since she had lost her parents and she is trying to hide from the evil side so that she won't have to marry the leader of the evil side and she runs into the good side and she tells them that she is the last Dhampir but she also tells the good side that she is trying to not to become a queen of the evil side and they all have to protect Rahne from the evil side before they get to Rahne and make her their queen or can the good side protect Rahne before its to late or will she become their queen? You will decide what happens next. Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Good or Evil: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Rahne Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Good or Evil: Good Looks: Short reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and has pale-ish skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is the last Dhampir Btw, a Dhampir is a half-vampire and half-human

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
Anyone???

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"XxSkullPrincessxX" wrote:

Anyone???

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
.

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
Bump

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
Please Join

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
Join Please????

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"XxSkullPrincessxX" wrote:

Join Please????

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987 Lock
XxSkullPrincessxX_1425987
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"XxSkullPrincessxX" wrote:

"XxSkullPrincessxX" wrote:

Join Please????


"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Angel Love

"I don't remember the truth"- Alice from Resident Evil (Film)


Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 453
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"XxSkullPrincessxX" wrote:

Anyone???

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Type in the face you have on right now

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

Type in the face you have on right now

Should I go vegan?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games