x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Humans VS Vampires (RP)

← Previous 1
Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago
This rp is about two different sides the humans and vampires who are different but they all go to the same high school and some of them are friends and maybe more than friends but when the vampires don't trust the humans anymore and things get out of hand but few friendships are still hanging on and break relationships are still on and some break up but can the humans stop their friends or their soulmates or not? But as for a vampire slayer named Tanzie (me) who she knows what is going on but can Tanzie tells her friends that something is wrong with the vampires or not? Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Human or Vampire: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Tanzie Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Human or Vampire: Human Looks: Reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and mix skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is a vampire slayer and is a good best friend Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on February 10 at 05:05 PM Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on February 10 at 05:06 PM

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago
.

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago
Bump

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Bump

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Bump


"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
gothsweetheart
Member since:
February 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8487
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago
Name: Senua Age: 18 (forever) Gender: female Personality: very superior minded, puny humans and all that. She tolerates them as long as they don't actually think she's their friend. Human or Vampire: vampire Looks: long black hair, purple eyes, pale skin, petite, but deceptively strong Wearing: purple tank top, black jeans, high heeled boots, black fedora with a purple band, black halter top vest left unbuttoned Other: is always amused by the little humans and how smart they think they are

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago
Thanks for Joining.

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago
Anyone else??

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone else??

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
~xXBabySpiceXx~
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4139
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 7 years ago

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

Anyone else??


"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

whats is your fav color and why?

Chat room!! 13-17 yrs old!

whats is your fav color and why?

whats is your fav color and why?

Roast Me.

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Shawn mendes

What is your favorite McDonalds sauce?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games