Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Childern have gathered at the Queen and Kings castle from across the land to be tested. They are tested on speed strength cleverness and personality traits. Of the hundreds that are being tested only one boy and one girl will be the next prince and princess of Camdonia. The others will be left behind. Or will they?

I'm tired of feeling used
make your intentions known and
stop screwing with my mind and emotions

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
form? And I have a question: Is the girl/boy called, or is it whoever rps the Queen and King that decide?

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe this rp would be interesting if whoever rps the Queen and King chose the boy and girl, instead of the girl/boy being called in someone's form

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
*would be more Hate Typos -_-

[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
it would probably be the queen and king form: Name: Age: (please be between 13 and 16) Looks: a little bit of backround about your character:

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: (please be between 13 and 16) 14 Looks: Black pin straight hair that reaches waist that's always in one/two braids, green deep eyes, pale, tall, slim a little bit of backround about your character: She was an orphan, scared but has a strong logical mind at times, She tends to take an interest in sports such as running since that is her only way to escape out of the world of misery and into her world of freedom

[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Adriel 15 wavy blonde hair that reaches just below his ears. fairly tan. bright blue eyes. hes been a farmboy all his life working on his fathers ranch. He very athletic but sometimes isnt the smartest. Kind and cares about everyone.

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Hector 13 has blond hair that is just above my ears tan amazing blue eyes a farmbot is adiels little brother is very atheltic

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
we need one more girl at least

The Chosen Two

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess I can rp two girls

[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks