Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
XxXAtomicKittenXxX Lock
XxXAtomicKittenXxX
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about three vampire sisters named Tenzie (me) who she is both because of her mom got married with Jenna's and Ember's dad and Tenzie is having a hard life being an older step-sister but as they go to school they all meet their human soulmates who are brothers but the sisters each make a promise of not to be in love with a mortal but when Tenzie and Ember both breaks the promsie and not telling Jenna that the girls are in love with their soulmates but can they get Jenna in love with her soulmate and as for the girls can Tenzie and Ember tell Jenna that they are in love or not? Heres The Form Name: Age: Personality: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Tenzie Age: 17 Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Looks: Reddish hair, grey-blue eyes, and white skin Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, red boots, and a sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee Other: Her mom got married to Jenna's and Ember's dad, is a half-vampire and half-human, likes to sing and plays the guitar

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"-Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ I ♥ RockN'Roll ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

RUBBER DUCKY YOUR THE ONE YOU MAKE BATHTIME SO MUCH FUN! RUBBER DUCKY YOUR THE ONE YOU MAKE BATHTIME SO MUCH FUN! (SQWEAK SQWEAK)
-By my RANDOM step-sister Kenzi

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jenna Age: 15 Personality: Building it up Looks: Tall, slim, pale, black hair, golden greenish eyes Wearing: Red tank top with pink heart, black skinny jeans, nikes Other: Is one of the Vampire Sisters

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
XxXAtomicKittenXxX Lock
XxXAtomicKittenXxX
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for Joining.

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"-Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ I ♥ RockN'Roll ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

RUBBER DUCKY YOUR THE ONE YOU MAKE BATHTIME SO MUCH FUN! RUBBER DUCKY YOUR THE ONE YOU MAKE BATHTIME SO MUCH FUN! (SQWEAK SQWEAK)
-By my RANDOM step-sister Kenzi

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Bump.

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember 16 Very shy and smart Long black hair, green eyes, tall Jeans, and tee-shirt, and sneakers.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Thanks you for joining.

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Blake Age:14 Personality:funny cute Looks:brown hair spiked blue eyes Wearing:jeans and white tee Other:is human

If this society is so hard to keep up with, why do we try so hard?~

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for Joining and want to start?

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arana Age: 17 Personality: snarky, has a bit of a problem with authority, but funny and nice around her friends. She is always good for a kick in the pants and some mature advice. Looks: petite, pale and slender, with long choppy hair dyed purple and violet eyes Wearing: Black tank top, goth pants with chains and lots of pockets, black suspenders with silver studs, and black combat boots. Other:Tenzie's best friend

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

The Vampire Sisters (RP)

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
kk lets

If this society is so hard to keep up with, why do we try so hard?~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

What will you be when you grow up?

Boy Bands List

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

latest videos