Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is lightly based off Percy Jackson but not really. A group of kids one are just a bunch of normal kids who live everyday lives. That is until they find out they are all destined to be warriors. They all have their own gift. When they all go off to learn how to use/controle their gifts the gods get very mad. Hundreds of years ago they had band children from learning how to use their gifts. Now the kids must make a group to save not only their own lives but also the lives of everyother kid like them. Form Name: Age: Gift: Personality: Looks: Other:

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Warriors

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
Sounds cool. I'll get a character in mind and then come back and join.

I wear pink, but only because it's his favorite color

I realize how "typical idiot teenage girl" I sound by saying that
So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Warriors

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine Name: Annabeth Age: 16 Gift: can controle natural things (Rocks, trees, ext.) Personality: Very kind and caring once you get to know her. At first she can seem mean. Looks: Long brown hair, bright blue eyes, tall Other: She is also very good at sword fighting and using a bow and arrow.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Warriors

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
Name: Faune Age: 6 Gift: Has a deep connection with animals; can communicate with them, control them, get into their heads to see what they see, etc. Personality: Meh. Looks: waist-length auburn hair, fair skin and blue eyes. Her face is dusted with freckles, and she is quite small and thin. Other: There is a large dog that goes everywhere with her and will do all he can to protect her. "He's not really mine, I'm more his" she says, when questioned.

So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

Warriors

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks for joining.

Warriors

Posted By:
-ⓞriginalⓐishah™
-ⓞriginalⓐishah™
StarStarStar
NameDazedcarlett Age:12 Gift:Hear the voices of the un known,sees visions of the future. Personality:Quiet,Bookworm Looks:To auburn braids tied below the waist with green ribbons the same shade as her eyes.She is small and stick like/

Blah

BLAHHHHHHHHH

ello,mister lovelovedoveydove.

Warriors

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
We just need at least one more person and we can start.

Warriors

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess we can just start if you want.

Warriors

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rael Age: 14 Gift: controls fire and shadows (light and darkness) Personality: calm, caring, quiet, a bit secretive, strong Looks: long straight brown hair tied back in a low ponytail, shaggy bangs that split and frame her face sometimes hiding her eyes, brownish red eyes, average height, a bit muscular but not overly, wears black boots, black wrapping around ankles and wrists, slightly baggy pants starting at calf and a black t-shirt, she wears a red robe that's open and reaches down to her ankles Other: skilled in weilding a sword and carries a long boardsword on her back, she knows how to use a boe, nunchucks, and is a fairly well archer

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Warriors

Posted By:
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥ Lock
♥Carson♥The♥Kid♥
StarStarStarStar
Faune stroked Prince William's head (Prince William is the dog's name, by the way). His massive paws rested on her knees, and she smiled. "Get that filthy mutt out of my house!" shouted Uncle Harry, or, as she refferred to him (though out loud it made no difference) Uncle Hairy. "He ain't filthy, he ain't a mutt, and it ain't your house!" she replied.

So, let's fix that

He steals my drinks
He laughs at me
He makes me think
Of an itching flea
But yet, I feel
that's he's the one
He's always real
And lots of fun

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos