Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Winged Teenage Warrior (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about a winged teenage warrior named Xiaoyu (me) who she was trained to become a winged warrior after her mom but after she had lost her mom and step-dad and she was taken in by her half-sister but she must learn on how to be a mortal but when she starts school but only she can see demons when not at school but only at night and its up to Xiaoyu to stop those demons and live as a full mortal. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Mortal or Demon: Personality: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Xiaoyu Age: 17 Gender: Female Mortal or Demon: A mortal (Has to learn to be become a mortal) Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, friendly, and is a great best friend Looks: Reddish hair, grey-blue eyes, and white-ish skin Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, red boots, and a sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee Other: Is the winged teenage warrior and has to learn to become a mortal Edited by: Xx~CandyCane~xX on February 15 at 09:04 AM Edited by: Xx~CandyCane~xX on February 15 at 09:07 AM

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Anyone????

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Posted By:
DanielMan Lock
DanielMan
StarStarStarStar

"Xx~CandyCane~xX" wrote:

Anyone????

nope

well thats it!..... im going back to da funny farm!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos