Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

And You Think I Have It Easy (rp)

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
No one would believe any of us if we told them. Told them our secret. Told them who we were. Because, you know, you don't just walk up to people and say "This one time, I just randomly got weird, unpredictable, totally amazing powers. Funny, eh?" Of course we don't. We can't. We'd be put in mental hospitals. But, it's the truth, either way. But then come the messages. They're popping up everywhere. And I mean everywhere! And they all say the same thing: Meet in the soccer field, two o'clock pm, Saturday. The school bus will be waiting for you until two-thirty. Be ready for JKR's School For The Magically Gifted. Rules: Use at least semi-proper grammar. No being a spotlight hog. Don't be all "oh, I'm sooo emo, I'll cut myself now, blah-blah-blah" or "I'm so goth, I wear black and I'm depressed" or "I'm so scene, that immediately makes me cool and hot even though scene people are actually weird-looking" And, finally, no stupid "damsel in distress" acts. All done. Make your own form. Have a good time.

I'm special...

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Emma Age:7 Gender:Female Looks : Long Brunette hair that reaches a few inches below the shoulders,dark hazel/green eyes,fair skin,small pale pink lips and a sweet smile. Outfit:Black and white low top converse,regular dark wash blue jeans,a black tank top and a dark blue Aero hoodie. Personality: She is sweet and kind but she can be tough too.She likes being helpful and caring to everyone.She tends to be afraid of sudden loud noises.She is a little clumsy at times.She is an outdoorsy person and she likes exploring new things.She can sometimes either be loud,outgoing and talkative or shy,quiet and reserved. Powers : Anything that involves water,for example: breathing underwater,talking with water-type creatures,stuff like that.She also can talk to land animals and trees.(Weird huh?) Other: She lives her her uncle because her daddy d i e d from lung cancer and her mommy d i e d from a car crash.Her uncle usually leaves her at home by herself,which makes her have to be independent.She knows how to defend herself a bit and she knows how to hide well.

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samuel Age: 9 Description: His hair is dark, long, and almost always messy. His eyes brown, but turn gold around the pupils. Fair-skinned and thin, his face is covered in freckles. He is small and quite skinny, but it would do you well to not anger him. He has amazing strength, speed, and agility. Samuel is a rather odd young boy, and although he is quick to draw conclusions, he can be quite reasonable. He cares deeply for others, but does not care much abut himself. Other: His mother is an alcoholic. His father walked out on them when he was three, the main cause for his mother's drinking problems. As Samuel sometimes says "I'm not sure she knows she has a son..."

I'm special...

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Yawn. I wish someone else would join

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raylee Age: 9 Description: She has long, light brown hair that's usually down and wavy. Her eyes are a light blue and is pretty small. She is kind of tan, a light tan even though she gets out in the sun often, she gets more sunburns than she does get tans. She isn't perfect. She doesn't have super strength, speed or anything like that. She is just pretty good at sports in general. She not the fastest runner, but can run pretty well. She's very unique off the wall little girl that is very short-tempered and if you get on the wrong side of her, you very rarely go on the good side unless you're a very good friend of hers. She is sometimes reasonable but not all the time. She cares equally to people around the world unless they get on her bad side. Other: Her mom was very caring for her, and always was reasonable and a great listener. Her dad just didn't care. He minded his own business most of the time and barely knew his daughter. He often goes out to get out of the house most of the time, and scarcely ever talks with Raylee around.

My heart is like glass. It breaks easily. Don't break it.

Peace. Love. Racing Baybee!

Wizards and witches will one day rule the world!

Squirting Cheese is my weapon. Be afraid. RAWR!

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

I'm me. Have a problem with that?

HP Fanatic!

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet Thomson. looks: long brown hair, green eyes, glasses, short. personality: hyper and sometimes quite anoying.

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.
i wonder whats wrong with them.

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Powers: Raylee can change anything into ice. Or change it back into water in just a blink of an eye.

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

HP Fanatic!

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
*Back into a liquid. She can freeze anything, kay?

HP Fanatic!

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
powers: can i just be a shapeshifter?

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.
i wonder whats wrong with them.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Hoorayyyyy! Let's start.... NOWSESSSS.

the switch is now on OFF

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which is better, Laptops or books?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Name the USA.

Preamble of the US?

Its a never ending game!

latest videos