Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Back to Reality. (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
You are living your life completely normal (well normal for you). You are on a space ship, 3,000,004 years from earth, called Red Dwarf. (I give full credit to Rob Grant And Doug Naylor for this AMAZING Idea) Anyway, Its a mining ship and I will give the whole back story to this now. In the Show David Lister was a chicken soup machine nozzle cleaner, on the mining ship Red Dwarf. He was the lowest of the low. Just above him was second technician Arnold Judas Rimmer. (More about him in a minute.) They didn't get along to say the least. Lister would just be humming and it would drive Rimmer insane. Then he would get mad and report him then Lister would call him a smeghead (yep this is where i got it! Wink ) then he would get reported AGAIN. Then on planet leave Lister gets a cat and he didn't get it quarantined like you have too. Well, the captain found out and said that he could either go into Staysis (your basically frozen in time you have mass but not in any time line.) And miss 9 months pay or give up the cat (he would be chopped up the cat i mean) He chose staysis (by the way the cats name is Frankenstein. And that kitty is gonna have some kids but I will get into that more later.) Okay well Lister is in staysis right? But the drive plate4 is fixed incorrectly (by guess who? Rimmer) And everyone is keeld. Holly, the ships computer, lets Lister out when the toxin levels are safe. Well Lister is out and he thinks he is alone. But then Rimmer comes out as a hologram. Nothing like the ones we have now. He can move talk and walk around everywhere. He has all of Rimmers personality. Much to Lister's displease. Now about Frankenstein. Well, she was put in a little quarantine. And she had her kittens. After million years of inbreeding the cats had evolved into basically cat people. They talk walk and look just like people (with fangs and the vain personality of a cat) But there is only one left. (I would explain but it wold make this post a mile long. I will try to post the first episode of red dwarf so you can see what I mean.) Now they travel through space. And well eventually the meet a mechanoid named Kryten who breaks his programing mostly and can do things that go against his programing he can think feel and well he is basically like a human. Now this is basically what this rp starts off with. But the character will be different. You will have their personality but the names and gender will be changed if you want. Now, as I was saying this is your life. And one day you are on an ocean planet in Red Drawf you see a ship. You learn that they were altering creatures. One thing they made was the dispare squid (they didn't mean to) And they all keeled themselves. Because as a defence the creature uses its special ink to give you feelings of dispare. Now, you all get 'infected' by this dispare. Now you are having a group hallucination. We wake up as different people. We discover everything has been a video game. Our worst dreams are realized. Back story mode. For Rimmer he had a bad life he failed his officers exam 9 times. He blamed it on his parents. But in this hallucinogenic 'reality' he shares an upbringing with Lister's character. In their 'reality' Lister is rich VERY rich. Kryten is half human. And Cat is well Dwane Dibbly. A klutzy, dorky, unfashionable, guy with an overbite. So ya you will pick a character chose their name and gender but you have to keep the personality (just so it fits). But the age is teens cause we don't want to be grown up. Now if you took the time to read this and want to sign up please fill out this form. Character (Rimmer, Lister, Cat, Kryten): Age (13-16): Name: Gender: Extra?: Here is mine Character (Rimmer, Lister, Cat, Kryten): Cat (meow!) Age (13-16): 16 Name: Alexandra Gender: Female Extra?: Um nothing here really Okay. OH! I forgot here is the Full personality for all the characters Cat: Vain vain vain vain vain! Her loves everything about himself. I mean EVERYTHING. Just put a cats personality on a human. Very stylish too. Rimmer: He is a total smeghead. He is easily annoyed and HATES Lister. He has lost his self confidence (gone but not forgotten), charm (lost in childbirth), charisma (taken from us age 5), honour (suicede, age 21) And lots more. He is a worthless pile of snivelling mucus. And by the way even though he is a hologram and almost completely unable to be harmed he is a total total weasel. He is a scardy cat beyond belief. Kryten: He is a mechanoid programed to serve he has almost broken his programming but he still feels lower that the others. He feels guilty when he says something even remotely hurtful. He is a real sweety but he can do things a little well, human like. Lister: Thye lowest human being that ever lived (aside from rimmer) He is fat ugly and well uneducated he is described best by a hologram sent to see the crew on Red Dwarf in the episode “Holoship” He said “well look at this, A human being or a close approximation of one” As in below us. He is very sweet but he is well 3 million years in deep space with no women can make a guy yearn (i spelled it right WOW) for certain things. Okay join!

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Back to Reality. (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
YES! is actually posted! Okay so join if you wish!

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Back to Reality. (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you all too lazy to read all that? Because if you are I can give you a fast version.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

Back to Reality. (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Please join!

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

latest videos