Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about a teenage girl named Solara (me) who she has a power of her own since she was young but the townspeople are saying that she is cursed with her power so she gets her horse and goes to another town where everyone is looking at her so she is brought to the leader of the town where he soon notices that Solara has a power and he testes her for her power so that he came make her become his fiance because he has a power as well but when his brother falls in love with Solara but he doesn't want to show it to her when he is around his brother but one night he takes Solara to the lake where they delevop a relationship but when his brother finds out that Solara is with his brother and he takes her and he askes Solara to become his wife and how will Solara react to him and will she choose not to be his wife or will she? Name: Age: Gender: Leader or One of the townspeople: Power or Not (If you choose to be one of the townspeople you can have a power if you want) : Looks: Wearing: Personality: Other Heres Mine Name: Solara Age: 17 Gender: Female Leader or One of the townspeople: One of the townspeople Power or Not (If you choose to be one of the townspeople you can have a power if you want) : Power Looks: Brunette hair, hazel eyes, and white skin Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, pink boots, and a pink vest over a black tight half tee Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Other: Has a power whitch it is Telekinesis and Fire

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
You role play with run-on sentences. It's when you don't put a . when you need to.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Okay

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lily Age: 13 Gender:F Leader or One of the townspeople: townspeople Power or Not (If you choose to be one of the townspeople you can have a power if you want) : power Looks: long golden brown hair blue eyes Wearing: a long blue dress Personality: find out Other...

ThroughTheNeverIntoWeasleyWorld, WiredWeasley.
MeikoMeiko Move It Baby!
Don't like me? Deal with it.

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for Joining.

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Cameron Smith (Cam or Ivy) Age: 15 Gender: Female Leader or One of the townspeople: Townspeople Power or Not: Power Looks: Caramel brown hair with cream streaks Wearing: Black skinny jeans and white t-shirt with black high tops and black vest Personality: Skater girl, rocker Other: Skateboards and falls a lot.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Thanky you for joining

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar

"Xx~CandyCane~xX" wrote:

Anyone else?

The Cursed Teenager (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Bump

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos