Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
scene farm girl
scene farm girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Lost in my head a million voices screaming i can hold back the tears but i cant stop the pain the more i move the more it comes but staying still is worse i fall into a well and get get out aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh help i scream but nobody hears me

A person sat down next to me on a park bench and asked "Why do you keep trying when you know your going to fall?"
I replied "Because you hope someone will catch you".

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
But i hear u. I hear everything. But im held back by these chains called life. i cannot help. I stand here in the rain and wait to be freed. Someday i will and i will rescue all the souls willing to join me. *reaches out to u* Join me?

Yeah the party dont stop til Mark walks out...

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
This board is for fantasy RP's, not angsty writing. Try poetry and stories.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
*rises up blue flames in eyes* *chains break off* *smiles evily* u were saying?

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
yukiizumi11
yukiizumi11
StarStarStarStar
lost in the forest of misery and pain, longing to see the dark, gray sky that pleads for me to come...howling with the wolfs, searching...searching for my long lost soul. blind to everything, wait...i...hear...something...its...a....cry...a..cry...for....help. hold on...i...will..come*collapses* the trees laugh...laugh at my blindness to them. with longing silver eyes i close and fall asleep for what seems an eternity.

u said u could read me like a book, but the pages r torn and frayed....

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
I see a light beyond the trees. a soul in need of rescue. I take slow steps as my chains hold me down. Gravity reaches for me with its long bony fingers. pulling me down, bellow the ground. But i dont give up and i drag my weary self away from the earth and rise as the moonlight lifts my chains. I run only to find what hurts the most. a soul thats given up.

A REASON FOR LIVING

Posted By:
yukiizumi11
yukiizumi11
StarStarStarStar
an eternity later i open my eyes, for the first time i see the world for what it really is...i slam my eyes closed and wish to be blind again. i hear a sound...weeping...a person, i walk over to and say, "why is it like this?" but they dont move. i turn to go when i see the body lying motionless...im dead. my soul is drifting drifting away, should i try to stay in this nightmare...with the weeping person...no! i need to stay, for once i might not be alone anymore so i cry out,"im going to stay with you, please!" then they look up which gives me strenghth and i fall to the hard, cold ground. "i am here to stay a little longer."

u said u could read me like a book, but the pages r torn and frayed....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos