Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
WARNING: I'm a dork. ------------ We're normal kids. Normal. That's all I allow myself to believe. It's normal to wake up and have a tattoo you never got. It's normal to have "powers". It's normal to be getting messages that say things like "be prepared," "we're coming," and "watch out". We. Are. Normal. ----------- Rules: No emo/scene/goth No perfect characters Use proper grammar. Write in sentences/paragraphs, not in script Don't make fun of my dorkiness!

the switch is now on OFF


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
*incredibly dorky bump*

the switch is now on OFF


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12935
I think this is really cool! Can I sign up for it?

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

I think this is really cool! Can I sign up for it?

Yes. Make up your own form, cuz I hate doin' themzz. (yay for random noobishness)

the switch is now on OFF


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
Member since:
October, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8195
Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Hair: Black, silky and long reaching halfway down her back. Sort of scene hairstyle, but she really doesn't want to look scene Eyes: Dull green, they fade to blue to green at times depending on her mood Power: You'll find out Tattoo: A small deer on the side of her calf

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12935
Name: Riley Gender: Girl Age: 14 Looks: She has long red hair, although it's always covered by a cap. She also has odd colored eyes -- they are amber. She is very pale skinned. Personality: She has the redhead temper, and is always yelling at people. She is really brave, sometimes too brave for her own good. Powers: Fire. (Fire Powahhh! xD) Tattoo: A giant flame that covers her whole right arm, up to the shoulder.

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079

"GeekyZ" wrote:

Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Hair: Black, silky and long reaching halfway down her back. Sort of scene hairstyle, but she really doesn't want to look scene Eyes: Dull green, they fade to blue to green at times depending on her mood Power: You'll find out Tattoo: A small deer on the side of her calf
*steals Zoe's form* Name: Dianne (prefers Di [sounds like "die"]) Age: 12 (youngest in the group. Cuz I said so.) Hair: Dark blond, cut to just below the ears at the front, and gets longer as it goes to the back, coming to just past her shoulders Eyes: Greyish blue, will appear grey in most lighting Power: Nuh-uhhhh. Not yet. Tattoo: A Chinese dragon on her upper arm ~~~~ I forgot one detail, all the tattoos are sapphire blue with silver around the edges

the switch is now on OFF


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
Member since:
October, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8195

"George Weasley " wrote:

"GeekyZ" wrote:

Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Hair: Black, silky and long reaching halfway down her back. Sort of scene hairstyle, but she really doesn't want to look scene Eyes: Dull green, they fade to blue to green at times depending on her mood Power: You'll find out Tattoo: A small deer on the side of her calf
*steals Zoe's form* Name: Dianne (prefers Di [sounds like "die"]) Age: 12 (youngest in the group. Cuz I said so.) Hair: Dark blond, cut to just below the ears at the front, and gets longer as it goes to the back, coming to just past her shoulders Eyes: Greyish blue, will appear grey in most lighting Power: Nuh-uhhhh. Not yet. Tattoo: A Chinese dragon on her upper arm ~~~~ I forgot one detail, all the tattoos are sapphire blue with silver around the edges
*pouts* Meanie! You stole my formy XD

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079
START TIME!

the switch is now on OFF


Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
Member since:
February, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8520
(This is my editing-without-getting-sent-to-the-mods tactic) Name- Lenore Age- 17 Looks- Long black hair, with dark purple streaks and side bangs, cut shaggy just past her shoulders. Pale skin, and dark purple eyes surrounded by thick long lashes Wearing-Black baggy jeans, purple tank top, black leather jacket, and black combat boots, black gardeners cap (if you've read Peter Rabbit, the gardeners hat, that's all I could think of to describe it) Personality- Pleasant and polite, but somewhat aloof. She hates to emote, so she tries her best to keep them in check. Very mature, and loves to give advice. A bit cold, romantically, so she doesn't bother with guys who she knows she's just going to hurt. A very good actress, so she can usually convince the people she doesn't like (Of which there are many) that she gets along with them just great. Powers- shape shifter, can take on the shape of any human. Tattoo-happy and sad greek theatre masks on her right wrist

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

Whats your nickname(s)

Zodiac Astrology: Whats Your Sign?

latest videos