Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
WARNING: I'm a dork. ------------ We're normal kids. Normal. That's all I allow myself to believe. It's normal to wake up and have a tattoo you never got. It's normal to have "powers". It's normal to be getting messages that say things like "be prepared," "we're coming," and "watch out". We. Are. Normal. ----------- Rules: No emo/scene/goth No perfect characters Use proper grammar. Write in sentences/paragraphs, not in script Don't make fun of my dorkiness!

the switch is now on OFF

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
*incredibly dorky bump*

the switch is now on OFF

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think this is really cool! Can I sign up for it?

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

I think this is really cool! Can I sign up for it?

Yes. Make up your own form, cuz I hate doin' themzz. (yay for random noobishness)

the switch is now on OFF

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Hair: Black, silky and long reaching halfway down her back. Sort of scene hairstyle, but she really doesn't want to look scene Eyes: Dull green, they fade to blue to green at times depending on her mood Power: You'll find out Tattoo: A small deer on the side of her calf

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Riley Gender: Girl Age: 14 Looks: She has long red hair, although it's always covered by a cap. She also has odd colored eyes -- they are amber. She is very pale skinned. Personality: She has the redhead temper, and is always yelling at people. She is really brave, sometimes too brave for her own good. Powers: Fire. (Fire Powahhh! xD) Tattoo: A giant flame that covers her whole right arm, up to the shoulder.

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"GeekyZ" wrote:

Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Hair: Black, silky and long reaching halfway down her back. Sort of scene hairstyle, but she really doesn't want to look scene Eyes: Dull green, they fade to blue to green at times depending on her mood Power: You'll find out Tattoo: A small deer on the side of her calf
*steals Zoe's form* Name: Dianne (prefers Di [sounds like "die"]) Age: 12 (youngest in the group. Cuz I said so.) Hair: Dark blond, cut to just below the ears at the front, and gets longer as it goes to the back, coming to just past her shoulders Eyes: Greyish blue, will appear grey in most lighting Power: Nuh-uhhhh. Not yet. Tattoo: A Chinese dragon on her upper arm ~~~~ I forgot one detail, all the tattoos are sapphire blue with silver around the edges

the switch is now on OFF

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"GeekyZ" wrote:

*steals Zoe's form* Name: Dianne (prefers Di [sounds like "die"]) Age: 12 (youngest in the group. Cuz I said so.) Hair: Dark blond, cut to just below the ears at the front, and gets longer as it goes to the back, coming to just past her shoulders Eyes: Greyish blue, will appear grey in most lighting Power: Nuh-uhhhh. Not yet. Tattoo: A Chinese dragon on her upper arm ~~~~ I forgot one detail, all the tattoos are sapphire blue with silver around the edges
*pouts* Meanie! You stole my formy XD

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
START TIME!

the switch is now on OFF

Inkless Tattoo

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is my editing-without-getting-sent-to-the-mods tactic) Name- Lenore Age- 17 Looks- Long black hair, with dark purple streaks and side bangs, cut shaggy just past her shoulders. Pale skin, and dark purple eyes surrounded by thick long lashes Wearing-Black baggy jeans, purple tank top, black leather jacket, and black combat boots, black gardeners cap (if you've read Peter Rabbit, the gardeners hat, that's all I could think of to describe it) Personality- Pleasant and polite, but somewhat aloof. She hates to emote, so she tries her best to keep them in check. Very mature, and loves to give advice. A bit cold, romantically, so she doesn't bother with guys who she knows she's just going to hurt. A very good actress, so she can usually convince the people she doesn't like (Of which there are many) that she gets along with them just great. Powers- shape shifter, can take on the shape of any human. Tattoo-happy and sad greek theatre masks on her right wrist

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

We the Kidz

Your favorite bands?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos