Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, so a bunch of powerful human beings with super powers hear a prophecy that on the day oh the next Solar Eclipse they shall be very weak and powerless for a entire three days which means even though they are usually immortal, for those day they shall be very weak and mortal. So anything can happen, it could be Doomsday predicted to come, they could lose all their powers, or nothing will happen, but option three is the least likeliest to happen. So it's up to their mortal friends to help them survive for those three days when the Solar Eclipse happens on the First day. Form Name: What's your usual power (only can be one, unless you are mortal): Mortal or Immortal: Age: Hair: Eyes: Note Not everyone can be immortal, no perfect characters, no amazing powers such as Earth, Air, Water, or Elements since those aren't clear enough and last of all, proper grammar will be needed and more than one sentence for each post.

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Power: Telekinesis Age: 15 Hair: Black shoulder length with red streaks Eyes: Black.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chloe What's your usual power (only can be one, unless you are mortal): She can Time Travel Mortal or Immortal: Immortal Age: 14 Hair: Blondish reddish, creating a golden color Eyes: Purple Name: Drake What's your usual power (only can be one, unless you are mortal): Mortal or Immortal: Mortal Age: 15 Hair: Black and untidy Eyes: Green

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Name: Ivy Power: Telekinesis Age: 15 Hair: Black shoulder length with red streaks Eyes: Black.
She is immortal. Wait, her name is Calamity.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, thanks for joining!

GeekyZ.

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Your welcome!

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra What's your usual power: Shape shifting. Mortal or Immortal: Immortal because when I get old I can shift myself to be young again Age: mostly I appear as 16 Hair: In human form, Short black bob with one electric blue streak Animal, black unless typical animal color is something else Eyes: ice blue Name: Tara What's your usual power: Shape shifting. Mortal or Immortal: Immortal because when I get old I can shift myself to be young again Age: mostly I appear as 16 Hair: In human form, Short black bob with one electric red streak Animal, black unless typical animal color is something else Eyes: fire red (They are twins)

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"nini98" wrote:

Name: Alexandra What's your usual power: Shape shifting. Mortal or Immortal: Immortal because when I get old I can shift myself to be young again Age: mostly I appear as 16 Hair: In human form, Short black bob with one electric blue streak Animal, black unless typical animal color is something else Eyes: ice blue Name: Tara What's your usual power: Shape shifting. Mortal or Immortal: Immortal because when I get old I can shift myself to be young again Age: mostly I appear as 16 Hair: In human form, Short black bob with one electric red streak Animal, black unless typical animal color is something else Eyes: fire red (They are twins)
cooL! Big Grin

GeekyZ.

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
NickNinjaSaur Lock
NickNinjaSaur
StarStarStarStar

"nini98" wrote:

I thought your name wasn't Alex/Alexandra/ETC.

Eclipse (Roleplay)

Posted By:
lilLaLamama
lilLaLamama
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aliah What's your usual power (only can be one, unless you are mortal): element Mortal or Immortal: Immortal Age: 14 Hair: light brown with bangs Eyes: hazel

I DREW MY PROFILE PICTURE DO NOT STEAL

I WILL SUE
call me bobbie

Im a digital artist on DA BoringBobbie look it up

Do you hear that?!?!

I dont know anymore
I'm not mainstream

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D