Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about a group of teenagers who go to school together. Now, it's summer vacation, and they realize some (Not all) of them are part mermaid. They realize it once they see strange glowing under the surface of the sea. Then, they meet an undersea princess, named Princessa Aquamarine. (Idk xD it's me, btw.) Well.... then, her parents try to get rid of her new friends. How far will the people of the undersea land go to get rid of her friends? We'll find out soon! FORM; (Above land) Name: Age: Looks: Facial Features: What you do to pass time during summer: --------------------- FORM; (Under the sea if a mermaid) Name: Age: Looks: Facial Features: ------------------ Mine (Underwater): Name: Princessa Aquamarine of Atlantis Age: 16 Facial Features: Icy blue eyes, freckles, etc. Looks: Blond hair with blue streaks, blue tail --------------------- Mine2 (Above land): Name: Ivy Age: 16 Looks: Black hair with green streaks Facial Features: Green eyes What you do to pass time during summer: Surf

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Please join!

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
........ This is lame, xD

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll join.

She's baaaack. c:

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tes Age: 14 Looks: blonde straight soulder length hair, very choppy, tall, slim-you'll see why Facial Features: green eyes, scar above right eye What you do to pass time during summer: Run. ---------------------

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

Haha, gotta love a good sense of humor [:

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Put if you are a mermaid or not.

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar

"chika rocka" wrote:

Name: Tes Age: 14 Looks: blonde straight soulder length hair, very choppy, tall, slim-you'll see why Facial Features: green eyes, scar above right eye What you do to pass time during summer: Run. ---------------------
Land person, half mermaid.

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

Haha, gotta love a good sense of humor [:

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melody Age: 16 Looks: Dark brown curly hair with blue green streaks Facial Features: Sapphire blue eyes What you do to pass time during summer: Swim, surf Name: Melody Age: 16 Looks: Dark brown curly hair with blue green streaks, green tail Facial Features: Blue eyes, Blue diamond starfish tattoo thing on her face by her right eye

She's baaaack. c:

Under the Tides. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Start?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos