Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

World of magic or death ( RP )

Posted By:
MissAQUAsxi Lock
MissAQUAsxi
StarStarStarStar
This is about these teens who find out that one of their friends is missing, so they travel to this island of a plane, and they have to jump out of it, when they land, they have the adventure of their lives not knowing what, dramatic, sad, and shocking truth they discover.

Mood of the day: Happy and annoyed

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aoina (ow-oh-na) Age: 13 Looks: Short black hair, green eyes Wearing when they jump (and I'm only putting this because she doesn't have anything else to wear) Personality: Quiet, adventurous, brave, loves nature Other: Loves running, and rain

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Age: 16 Looks: Short black bob with one electric blue streak pale skin, tall Wearing when they jump black skinnies and a tee Personality: quiet intellegent loner type but opens to sis Other: tara's twin sis Has a well trained albino rat named max who was with her in the jump Name: Tara Age: sixteen Looks: Short black bob with one electric red streak pale skin, tall Wearing when they jump black skinnies and a tee Personality: quiet intelligent loner type but opens to sis Other: Alex's twin sis Has a well trained pure black rat named sam who was with her in the jump

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
MissAQUAsxi Lock
MissAQUAsxi
StarStarStarStar
name: Zaora ( Zah - ow - rah ) age: 13 Personality: brave, handy, cute, always finds, hears,or sees trouble that nobody else can looks: blond straight hair, brown eyes other: Not afraid to be in the middle of danger ( jump suit )

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
sorry I got side tracked XD I'm wearing A green tanktop and tan cargo shorts.

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
MissAQUAsxi Lock
MissAQUAsxi
StarStarStarStar
Name: Zora age: 15 looks: blond straight long hair, with brown eyes, tall, skinny Personality: brave, always finds or sees trouble other: always not afraid to step in the middle of danger

Posted By:
MissAQUAsxi Lock
MissAQUAsxi
StarStarStarStar
UGH I HATE THE MODS! ok heres mine name: Zora age: 15 Personality: brave, cute looks: long blond hair, brown eyes, tall other: loves getting in the middle of danger Edited by: MissAQUAsxi on March 24 at 06:34 PM

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
[Is it ok if I make the character that is missing? And also my character will actually be 15] Name: Ray Age: 15 Looks: short black hair, gray eyes Wearing: brown shorts, blue shirt Personality: same as sister, Aoina Other: Is Aoina's brother

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos