Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes this will be partly based on 'How to train your dragon') We all live in a small village Always surrounded by dragons trying to destroy our village But they're mistaken for evil when they're really being forced to do it. We'll start before any of us meet our dragons. And please use puncuation, good grammar, quotation marks, and complete sentences please!

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
character- Name: Erin Finley Age: 14 Looks: wavy red hair, hazel eyes, tall, slim Personality: Brave, adventurous Dragon- Name: Cham Age: 26 Looks: dark green with black streaks, huge green eyes Personality: Nervous, doesn't trust easily

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
I like dragons. Mine is so totally gonna be named Norbert, in memory of Hagrid's dragon. xD Wendy 6 Female BLAH BLAH BLAH Super-ginger (xD), pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, very small. Bahaa, I'm joining this out of complete randomness...

the switch is now on OFF

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Wendy 6 Female Super-ginger (xD), pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, very small. Bahaa, I'm joining this out of complete randomness... Dragon: Norbert 10 Female (xD)

the switch is now on OFF

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Wendy 6 Female Red hair, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, very small. Norbert 10 Female Black, yellow-eyed, breathes fire.

the switch is now on OFF

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Wendy 6 Female Red hair, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, very small. Norberta 10 Female Black, yellow-eyed, breathes fire.

the switch is now on OFF

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Mods. -_-

the switch is now on OFF

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Ya know it's not the mods fault.. and anyway I think we have time. My role play definitely will not be jam-packed by the time it approves.

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Ya know it's not the mods fault.. and anyway I think we have time. My role play definitely will not be packed by the time it approves.

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Dragons~ (RP)

Posted By:
MissAQUAsxi Lock
MissAQUAsxi
StarStarStarStar
Name: Zora anglez age: 16 looks: ( Like the girl that blond girl in how to train your dragon ) blond braided hair, green eyes personality: brave, dosn't care about danger, adventurous dragon Name: Risk age: 22 looks: emerald green skin, black eyes, gold wings. personality: sly, easy to train

Mood of the day: Happy and annoyed

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

What was the last thing you ate?

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos