Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Harry Potter Creature Roleplay

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so it is a Harry Potter, BUT instead of being wizards/witches, we're magical creatures from the books, such as Leprechauns, Veelas, Werewolves, etc. Pretty much all the characters live in Hogwarts, but we aren't really that popular with the regular witches/wizards. Form Name Age What Creature are you? What Book in Harry Potter is the Creature from (Optional) Available Creatures (sorry if I get the stuff mixed up)- Veelas Werewolves Leprechauns Animagus Other: If you got a different creature in mind from the series, say what book it's from Edited by: GeekyZ on March 31 at 08:01 PM

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
By the way, (HPRP) = Harry Potter Role Play

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
I call Whitherwings [alias Buckbeak]! Edited by: George Weasley on March 31 at 08:04 PM

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, just fill out the form

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Buckbeak Age Unknown What Creature are you? Hippogriff What Book in Harry Potter is the Creature from (Optional) POA, OOTP, etc.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Stella Age 16 What Creature are you? Veela What Book in Harry Potter is the Creature from (Optional) Name Ariana Age 14 What Creature are you? Animagus What Book in Harry Potter is the Creature from (Optional) Other: Her creature she can transform to is a white cat

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
.LoveCantLast.
.LoveCantLast.
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Fleur Delacour Age 18 What Creature are you? Veela What Book in Harry Potter is the Creature from? : Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.-Edgar Allen Poe

I just wanna be Me!
Whoever She is......-Me.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone else wanna join?

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dobby Age: Unkown What Creature are you? House Elf

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos