Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Get Stuffed (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a role play about kids who are turned into stuffies. They are put in a store and one by one they are picked off. They need to find a way to turn themselves back. (Copy and paste then take out the spaces) Name[/ b]: [b]Age[/ b]: [b]Stuffie Appearance[/ b]: [b]Human Appearance[/ b]: [b]Other[/ b]: Mine: [b]Name: Alex Age: Sixteen Stuffie Appearance: A sitting black cat with ice blue eyes. Human Appearance: Tall, pale skin, ice blue eyes, short black bob with one electric blue streak. Other: Tara's twin Name: Tara Age: Sixteen Stuffie Appearance: A sitting black cat with fire red eyes. Human Appearance: Tall, pale skin, fire red eyes, short black bob with one electric red streak. Other: Alex's twin

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Get Stuffed (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMPPPPPPP!)

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Get Stuffed (rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Stella Age: Fifteen Stuffie Appearance: Creamy pale cat with golden eyes Human Appearance: Average height, blond wavy hair, hazel eyes Other: Zhiana's sister Name: Zhiana Age: FIfteen Stuffie Appearance: Black dragon with red ascents on it's wings and green eyes Human Appearance: Black long hair, green eyes, tall, and pale Other:

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Get Stuffed (rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
brb

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)