Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi! I'm Luchia-san! You can just call me Luchia! I'm the North Pacific Pink Pearl Mermaid Princess! I'm waiting for the other 6 Mermaid Princesses to come and defeat this evil demon named Kaito-sanon who's trying to take over all 7 underwater kingdoms! Right now, I live in a hotel that's really filled with mermaids helping protect me. I can really protect myself with song! But...how does a Mermaid Princess such as myself fit into middle school without touching water, or deal with boys, or keep from getting captured by Kaito-sanon's helpers, or worst of all, survive vocal troubles!? Cause I get those alot! Well, let me just say to start us off, I just got my legs, and I'm trying to fit in with all of this hotel stuff! I have to pretend that one of my ladies in waiting is supposed to be the hotel's owner and fortune teller (but not a very good one), and my other lady in waiting is my big sis, and the girl who checks people in and out! And, how many "normal" girls have a pet penguin named Hippo? By the way, did I mention that there is another girl named Hanon-hosho who lives next door to me? Hopefully she doesn't find out that there are mermaids! Also, can anyone help me find my lost boy who has my pearl? It helps me sing good. But, why does that surfer boy who's hitting on me look alot like him?

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos