Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Turns Out, I Was Right...

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
When I was younger, I always thought my toys came to life when the kids weren't around... Well, looks like I was right! We belong to six-year old fraternal twins, a boy and girl. They share a room, where we all live. [I know, it's lame.... it's also loosely based on Toy Story.] Name: Age (yes, toys have age.): Type of toy: Personality: Other:

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Pwaha This one's for you guys who like to be utterly ridiculous. Name: Artie Age (yes, toys have age.): Two months Type of toy: Purple sock monkey, with a pink smile and blue-button eyes, wearing green overalls Personality: While Artie is friendly and caring, he is sarcastic and short-tempered, and can come off as rude. Other: Belongs to the girl twin.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: China Age: Tweve Type of toy: A pink and purple suffed dragon Personality: Happy an friendly, loves people and always wants to have fun! Other: Name: Spike Age: 10 Type of toy: Green and yellow dragon with light green spikes down his back Personality: Like china he is happy and fun but he can also be a little shy and he is always one to say, "Maybe we shouldn't do that," A lot like the fish from the cat in the hat or even eor from WTP Other:

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start. Anyone who wants to can join later on. Artie lay limply on Emma's pillow. Emma and Eric scurried out of the room, wearing their uniforms; ready for school. Artie sat up and slid off the bed. "They're gone," he said. A multitude of toys came out from underneath the bed.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
~TheLostWeasly~
~TheLostWeasly~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nelson Age: six Type of toy: beat-up, old, black teddy bearwith an eye missing and a torn ear. (well loved. xD) Personality: shy and bashfull, but very lovable Other: belongs to the girl...

hella

Posted By:
~TheLostWeasly~
~TheLostWeasly~
StarStarStarStarStar
Nelson jumped down from the night stand and onto the floor.

hella

Posted By:
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Puppy Age (yes, toys have age.): six Type of toy: a brown dog with a whit muzzle with orange-ish eyes Personality: funny sweet silly curios (SP?) Other: is both kids toy

ThroughTheNeverIntoWeasleyWorld, WiredWeasley.
MeikoMeiko Move It Baby!
Don't like me? Deal with it.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Artie walked around the bedroom. "Who do you think Emma will choose tonight?" he asked Nelson. Emma slept with a stuffed animal every night. According to the other toys, she usually switched around every night, but since Artie was newest, she mostly slept with him. He always tried to be as cuddly as possible for her.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
StarStarStarStarStar
"You never know. My guess Nelson "Puppy said in his accent he was from Italy so what cha know?

ThroughTheNeverIntoWeasleyWorld, WiredWeasley.
MeikoMeiko Move It Baby!
Don't like me? Deal with it.

Posted By:
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could I join?) Name: Bubbles Age: 3 Type of toy: A worn out puppy that has been faded out, and has had a rip in her stomach. She had it sewn together, and now it only hurts when she gets throw. (If the kids get very restless) Personality: Bubbles is very quiet. She's smiles a lot, but is very quiet and shy, and will only talk to the toys she knows. She thinks she is nice. Is cheerful, but sometimes if she's in a bad mood, she can be very angry and not very social. Very shy, as you can tell. Other: The kids share her, and often fight over her, but she is used to it.

I♥? (:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos