Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kids ages Nine-Fifteen are requested to try a demo of a really awesome video game that makes the game sort of like reality -at least to the kids that is. But as every kid that came for the testing tries to machine on, he/she gets sucked into the video game, and are trapped inside. Paiin is real, and they must complete all levels of the game -aka the 100 levels- before every runs out of lives or it's game over for everyone, and all the players will be d--e--@--d. So it's up to the players to win each level, beaat each boss, and complete every stage before it's to late. Form: Name: Age: Eyes: Hair: Rules: No being perfect you can make extra characters up to five No being physically fit for the video game, they have to make mistakes Please don't be lovey dovey, because it really puts the spotlight on just your characters ruining the games for the others. READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE JOINING!!!

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally found this darn thing! Also a thing to add to your form: What your game suit and game nopaew is. Your suit can be anything but it has to have one of these colors: Purple, Blue, Gray, White, Black, Pink.

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
This reminds me of Spy Kids: Game Over. Am I crazy, or is there a similarity? ... I think a little of both.....

the switch is now on OFF

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

This reminds me of Spy Kids: Game Over. Am I crazy, or is there a similarity? ... I think a little of both.....

What the freak is Spy Kids: Game over?

GeekyZ.

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
Jonythan Lock
Jonythan
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join and then di/e as soon as im getting pretty close with you people)?

I am sorry if I type horribly for a little.I was practicing hurdles,by jumping from the floor onto the bed.When I got one,I fell backwards and got a gush in my head.

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Your choice whatever you choose

GeekyZ.

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"GeekyZ" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

It's a movie. It came out when I was six. It's a little lame.

the switch is now on OFF

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
L3xiiWazHere
L3xiiWazHere
StarStarStarStarStar
Spy Kids sorta sucked. Sorta being the operative word. But i'll join.I'll post my form when I get done eating. FRIED CHICKEN FOR DINNER OH YEAH!!

"Your so stupid."

*You're

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"GeekyZ" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

It's a movie. It came out when I was six. It's a little lame.

Okay then.. Well, I didn't base it on that, and I'm hoping this rp won't be lame.

GeekyZ.

The 100 Levels (Rp)

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Name: Madison Age: 10 Eyes: Blue Hair: Silky blond hair and is in a bow Game suit: Pink long sleeve pink pants pink boots Nopaew: Can shoot blasts Name: Fianah Age: 9 Eyes: Green and yellow Hair: Orange silky shiny ponytail Game suit: White long sleeve white pants white shoes Nopaew: Can fly Name: Samantha Age: 9 Eyes: Yellow and brown Hair: Brown silky and long Game suit: Purple long sleeve purple pants purple shoes Nopaew: Sharp teeth

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos