Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about two different monsters vampires and zombies who live on different sides and they go to the same high school. But they are friends and one day things get out of hand with their families and their brothers doesn't want their sisters to be more than friends with their sides. But as they continue to argue and the sisters tries to stop their brothers. How will it go for both sides? Can the sisters stop their brothers? Can they work together to stop them? Characters: Jenna Fontaine Travis Fontaine Carmilla Julia Tessa Briggs Mary Mintie Fontaine Jesse Fontaine Joey Bob 1st zombie Roadworker zombie Kyle Dead boy Soldier zombie Convent zombie girl Convent zombie girl Convent zombie girl Convent zombie girl Convent zombie girl Convent zombie girl Motel zombie Motel zombie Motel zombie Motel zombie Motel zombie Motel zombie Motel zombie Motel zombie Heres The Form Name: Age: Looks: Vampire or Zombie: Wearing: Personality (Optional): Other: Heres Mine Name: Mintie Fontaine Age: 16 Looks: Reddish hair, ice blue eyes, and pale skin Vampire or Zombie: Vampire Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Personality (Optional): Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and funny at most times Other: Is Jenna's, Travis's, and Jesse's sister and Carmilla's best friend If you are a zombie that has no name just make a name up. Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on April 07 at 07:54 PM Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on April 07 at 07:55 PM Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on April 08 at 02:51 PM

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
StarStarStarStarStar
Tessa 16 Vampire long red hair (Any thing else I'll add later)

ThroughTheNeverIntoWeasleyWorld, WiredWeasley.
MeikoMeiko Move It Baby!
Don't like me? Deal with it.

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining.

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
Julia 16 red hair blue eyes vampire white polo and black skirt with brown flat shoes youll see

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for Joining.

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
L3xiiWazHere
L3xiiWazHere
StarStarStarStarStar
Does it have to be Zombie?

"Your so stupid."

*You're

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar

"L3xiiWazHere" wrote:

Does it have to be Zombie?

Yes it does or a Vampire.

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~xXBabySpiceXx~" wrote:

(Bump)

Vampires VS Zombies (RP)

Posted By:
Fulmetal~ Girl
Fulmetal~ Girl
StarStarStarStar
Name: Carmilla DeMont Age: (human age) 17 ( vampire age) 2,000 Looks: Black hair, ( so black that looks purple) Cut leather jeans, black and white checker belt, black combat boots, a diamond necklace, black tank top, black leather jacket, red eyes ( sometimes turn colors like Ice Blue,Purple, Butterscotch, Brown, Green) pale skin Vampire or Zombie: Vampire Personality: Tough,Stroung, Mean,Nice, Envious, Funny, Smart, Dangerous, Romantic Other: Mintie's best friend Edited by: Fulmetal~ Girl on April 09 at 04:55 PM Edited by: Fulmetal~ Girl on April 09 at 04:57 PM

You should know I'm dangerous. My thirst for blood turns me on. So sweet....

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Brave or Tangled?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos