Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea, an RP about teenagers who can fly. You can choose to have wings, or not. That's.... about it.... My form; Name: Wisteria (Skye Age: 16 Looks/details: Brown hair with misty white glittered streaks. and silk brown eyes. Clothes: Midnight blue vest with a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Black converse with midnight blue laces, with "Skye" written on the front of them in midnight blue. Wings or not: Has wings, but can fly without them, as well. Wing color and shape: Lightning bolt shaped with black lightning shape inside of it.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Yea, an RP about teenagers who can fly. You can choose to have wings, or not. That's.... about it.... My form; Name: Wisteria (Skye Age: 16 Looks/details: Brown hair with misty white glittered streaks. and silk brown eyes. Clothes: Midnight blue vest with a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Black converse with midnight blue laces, with "Skye" written on the front of them in midnight blue. Wings or not: Has wings, but can fly without them, as well. Wing color and shape: Lightning bolt shaped with black lightning shape inside of it.
Her wings are lightning bolt shaped, black with a midnight blue lightning stripe inside the huge black wing.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Age: Sixteen Looks/details: tall, thin, pale, ice blue eyes, short black bob with one electric blue streak Clothes: (Gah, I hate it when people put this, you wear a different outfit everyday so this is pointless!) Wings or not: Wings Wing color and shape: Raven wings, ice blue, they can fold up so when around people they can't see them.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tara Age: Sixteen Looks/details: tall, thin, pale, fire red eyes, short black bob with one electric red streak Clothes: (Gah, I hate it when people put this, you wear a different outfit everyday so this is pointless!) Wings or not: Wings Wing color and shape: Raven wings, fire red, they can fold up so when around people they can't see them.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Age: 15 Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes. Clothes: Black t-shirt with a skull. Red shoes. Black pants. Blue hat with a peice of cake on it. Wings or not: Not.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Looks/details: Black hair that goes to her shoulder, green emerald eyes, slim, averagee height, pale Clothes: Black spaghetti top, white skinny jeans, black/white nikes Wings or not: Has wings, but can fly without them when needed Wing color and shape: Green like emeralds and with black streaks on them

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Start?!

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Start?!
(Sure)

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
I was flying high up in the air, my wings spread out. I loved the breeze. My wings were strangely small, but I could fly anyways.

Way Up High. (RP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I flaoted threw the sky... I closed my eyes.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

Words that start with C.

latest videos