Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
A group of popular highschool kids find themselves trapped in a roleplay-fantasy world! Now their only hope is a nerd who got trapped with them. He knows everything about the world, all the stradegies, and is the most powerful person there. The only thing is.... is he willing to help the ones that had made his life terrible? I don't want one-demensional characters. i want them to be mean enough to make fun of people, but nice enough to be likable. No prefect characters. Also, after getting the kids, I'll need fantasy creatures and people.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll be a fantasy creature!

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please know that people with gothic styles can be counted as "popular") Form: Teens: Name: Gender: Personallity: (No putting "you'll see" or "developing". Write how their personallity will be when they start out) Apperance: Regular Clothing: Preferred We:aTongue Outo.n in Fantasey World: Other: To be a Fantasey Creature: Name: Species: Gender: Apperance: Personallity: Other: Edited by: Chewb on April 10 at 09:23 PM

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Justin Gender: Male Personallity: Geeky, Socailly-Awkward, Insecure but covers it up by being a know-it-all. He's really good at roleplaying and has a high knowledge of fantasy. He's also a fan of literature, poetry, shakespeare, and any fiction. Tends to believe that he is right and reject anything else. Really, he just wants people to see him as being worth value. Apperance: Skinny, semi-long red hair, pale. He has brown eyes. Regular Clothing: Whatever he can find, though mostly storebrands and shirts with colars. Has glasses and braces. He also wears something over his head normally. Preferred We:ao.n in Fantasey World: The White Sword, a glowing sword and one of the most powerful. Other: Can actually look attractive when he cleans up a little.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
form was sent to the mods

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
This sounds odd, yet interesting. Name: Zoe Gender: Female Personality: Zoe is a problem solver. She's not a genius, but she is still smart. She is often described as a "normal nerd." She can be very ruthless. Appearance: Dark brown hair that is long and wavy, with bright green eyes that stand out behind her black framed glasses (she has contacts also). Zoe is sort of pale. Regular Clothing: Jeans, a T-shirt, a zip up sweat shirt, and tennies PWIFW (I thought it would be easier to abbreviate xD): D,a,g,g,e,r,s Other: I dunno.

She's baaaack. c:

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
Mods have my form also.

She's baaaack. c:

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilli Gender: F Personality: Sarcastic, pretty outgoing, and she doesn't take garbage from anybody. Actually pretty nice, but very low tolerance for stupidity, bigotry, or rudeness. Appearance: Dark red hair, razorcut shoulder length. Bright green eyes, pale skin, slim Regular Clothing: Black cargo pants, dark purple tank top, motorcycle boots Preferred Wea//pon in Fantasy World: Bow and Arrow, and a pair of daggers just in case Other: Loves acting, and is pretty good at it.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll just redo my form so it can get through!! __ Name: Stella Species: Veela (creature's from Harry Potter) Gender: Female Apperance: When she's not in her Veela form: Pretty strawberry blond hair that's usually silky and dead straight, charming yet intelligent dark blue eyes that are almond shape, she's tall at Six Feet, and slim too. In Veela Form: Her blond hair turns ratty and gray, her eyes turn icy white and ddaangerrous, she grows an inch in height, is still slim, but she grows black/brown leathery wings out of her back that grow up to Nine feet Personallity: Usually she seems sweet but Stella's also lazy, but when it comes to a batttle or dannger she's pushing others into safety only wanting to saacrifice herself not her friends. She can be considerate of others, but only when she's calm or happy. Other: She's a good a flyer/f.i.i.g.h.t.e.r and likes surprising people.

GeekyZ.

Genre Savvy

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll just redo my form so it can get through!! __ Name: Stella Species: Veela (creature's from HP) Gender: Female Appearance: Not in her Veela form: Pretty strawberry blond hair that's usually neat and deead straight, charming yet intelligent dark blue eyes that are almond shape, she's tall at Six Feet, and slim too. In Veela Form: Her hair turns ratty and gray, her eyes turn icy white and dangrous(Misspelled purposefully), she grows an inch in height, is still slim, and she grows black/brown leathery wings out of her back that grow up to Nine feet Personality: Usually she seems sweet but Stella's also lazy, but when it comes to a baatttle or dangr(Misspelled purposefully) she's pushing others into safety only wanting to saacrifice herself not her friends. She can be considerate of others, but only when she's calm or happy. Other: She's a good a flyer and likes surprising people.

GeekyZ.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos