Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

And You Said [i]I[/i] was the normal one! RP

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
An RP about teenagers who all think they are normal, but they have powers.... Yea, that's it! xD I'll add a twist later on. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Make your own form. Include your details, looks, and power(s). You can have up to 2 powers. We can all fly. My character has wings. If you want your character to have wings, it does not count as the powers you have. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Wisteria. (Skye, Ivy, Aqua.) Age: 16 Looks and details: Brown hair with misty white streaks and caramel-ish chocolate colored eyes, dark brown freckles, that are almost everywhere. Powers: Telekinesis and walks on water. Personality: Skater, rocker, shy, loud mouth, etc. Other: Skateboards, falls a lot, around the water most of the time, and has no friends.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: 15 Looks and details: Long black hair, that's usually pushed behind her ears, square black glasses that are pretty light, slim, light tan, and she's average height Powers: Time travel, and she has the ability to heal but it wipes out her energy Personality: Meh Other: Well.. She's a writer and enjoys walking by herself in quiet parks.

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
brb

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zoe Age: 16 Eyes: Change color with her moods, mostly a bright green which means she is happy Hair: Dark brown, down to her elbows, and wavy Powers: Control/read minds Personality: You'll see Other: Twin brother named Zach Name: Zach Age: 16 Eyes: Change color when he's using his powers Hair: Wavy, down to his ears, dark brown Power: Control elements Personality: You'll see Other: Zoe's twin

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

An RP about teenagers who all think they are normal, but they have powers.... Yea, that's it! xD I'll add a twist later on. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Make your own form. Include your details, looks, and power(s). You can have up to 2 powers. We can all fly. My character has wings. If you want your character to have wings, it does not count as the powers you have. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Wisteria. (Skye, Ivy, Aqua.) Age: 16 Looks and details: Brown hair with misty white streaks and caramel-ish chocolate colored eyes, dark brown freckles, that are almost everywhere. Powers: Telekinesis and walks on water. Personality: Skater, rocker, shy, loud mouth, etc. Other: Skateboards, falls a lot, around the water most of the time, and has no friends.
My character has wings, that are midnight blue, almost black, lightning shaped, with a black lightning bolt in the center of the lightning bolt outline.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to go ahead and start? We have, like, five characters.

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Indigo (Indi) Age- 14 Looks and details- Hazel eyes that are more green then brown, dirty blonde hair with brown low lights that have grown out Powers- Can transfer into any thing with a power button- and get any information out of it, and can teleporte Personality- A mix of tomboy and less tomboy, country girl, smart alack, trustworthy Other- Can do about anything after a few tries, but usually has a low self of steam, so won't

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

Haha, gotta love a good sense of humor [:

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

Posted By:
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
Ginevra Molly Weasley.
StarStarStarStarStar

My character has wings, that are midnight blue, almost black, lightning shaped, with a black lightning bolt in the center of the lightning bolt outline.
Jessica 18 hair and eyes change color streak of blue that changes too Water Fire beh ..

ThroughTheNeverIntoWeasleyWorld, WiredWeasley.
MeikoMeiko Move It Baby!
Don't like me? Deal with it.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start this RP tomorrow, only if I'm on. It's my own RP, I don't wanna miss it! xD

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
if someone has a power does that mean that no one else can have that power?

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Problem with messages

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!