Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pixies RPG

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, this was inspired by this book I read. It isn't anything to do with the book, but the basic thingymagiggy's the same. There's a group of friends, and they fight pixies. Pixies are bad. They kidnap boys and drink their blood. Definately not Tinker Bell. Form. Name: Age: Personality: Looks: Pets: Other: Please join!

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Pixies RPG

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Age: Sixteen Personality: Not super forward but not afraid to take charge, she won't go down without a fight especially when involving her sister. Looks: Small, thin, pale, ice blue eyes, short black bob with one electric blue streak, delicate black wings with just the slightest hint of blue at the base.. Pets: A very tiny familiar cat named Felix, she is pure black and very intelligent. She shares a mental connection with Alex and they can talk with their minds. Other: Tara's twin sister and a pixie. Name: Tara Age: Sixteen Personality: Shy and quiet, and shy, not forward at all but she can rise up when she has to, she stutters when she talks and has always been an outsider, but her sister tries to protect her. Looks: Small, thin, pale, fire red eyes, short black bob with one electric red streak, delicate black wings with just the slightest hint of red at the base.. Pets: A very tiny familiar cat named Xilef, she is pure black and very intelligent. She shares a mental connection with Tara and they can talk with their minds. Other: Alex's twin sister and a pixie.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

latest videos