Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is an RP about a group of teenagers who go to school together. Soon, they all bump in to each other. Nobody knows each other. We are complete strangers. Once we get to know each other, we all learn that we have powers. Then, that night, a week after we meet, our parents find out we do, too. Then, they tell us that they kidnapped us, for the safety of our parents. Now, we are on the road, in search of the parents we never met. Everything is in our way, attempting to stop us. We believe, and know we can get through this. Please join. Make your own forms, but add your name, facial details, main looks, if you have wings or not, and your ONE power.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

This is an RP about a group of teenagers who go to school together. Soon, they all bump in to each other. Nobody knows each other. We are complete strangers. Once we get to know each other, we all learn that we have powers. Then, that night, a week after we meet, our parents find out we do, too. Then, they tell us that they kidnapped us, for the safety of our parents. Now, we are on the road, in search of the parents we never met. Everything is in our way, attempting to stop us. We believe, and know we can get through this. Please join. Make your own forms, but add your name, facial details, main looks, if you have wings or not, and your ONE power.

Name: Aquamarine (Aquella, or Aqua) Name: Wisteria (Skye, or Misty) Name: Ivy Name: Hazel Age: 16 Age: 16 Age: 16 Age: 16 Looks: Blond hair with blue streaks and white eyes Looks: Brown hair with misty white streaks, and caramel colored eyes Looks: Black shoulder length hair with green streaks and emerald eyes. Looks: Hazel eyes, fire red scene cut hair Wings: Yes. Blue and white, that are butterfly wings. Wings: White butterfly wings Wings: Black lightning bolt shaped wings with a green one inside the black outline Wings: Fiery red wings Power: Water Power: Air Power: Earth Power: Fire Other: Wings disappear when they make them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry, I wanted to use elements.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyla Age:17 Looks: black hair with dark purple chunks, pale skin, grey eyes, short Wings: Black angel looking wings with dark purple feathers around the edge Power: animal control and communication (Does that count as more than one?) Other: can retract wings

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Technically, yes. But it's fine. Since they are technically in the same range...)

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump, if anyone else wanna join.

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Age: 16 Looks: brown hair, blue eyes. Wings: black wings, they have a force feild around it. Power: Can escape into peoples minds.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Crystal Age: 16 Looks: Long, white hair with streaks of icy blue Wings: Yes... Icy Blue and snow white. Beautiful wings with a pattern. Power: Ice Other: When she's mad, she turns pale, and her wings disappear.

I♥? (:

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Start?

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zoe Age: 16 Looks: Dark brown curly hair, eyes that change color, pale Power: Control minds

She's baaaack. c:

Kidnapped?! (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Aqua: I walk to school silently, smiling. Ivy: I got on my motorcycle, and rode off down the road. Misty: I walk along with Aqua. Hazel: I skateboarded around the streets, headed to school.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ROBBIN WILLIAMS HAS DIED!

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Favorite song?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

NICKELBACK

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

latest videos