Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fairytale (RP)

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Alrighty! This is an fairytale rp. The story problem is some 12 year olds and a 9 year old fairy that was stuck in fairytale land. Yeah I made these fairytales up myself. Some you can be in.(I made these myself Little Urchin: A fairytale that you have to make sure everything goes smoothly for a young girl Ashley & the great mountain: A fairytale about a young girl who wants to prove she can climb a mountain Never ending reflection: A young boy who loves mirrors but gets stuck in never ending reflection Zone of doors: A young boy in a giant castle who gets surrounded by a wall of doors House of tricks: A house ful of a lot of unexpected suprises that scares a young girl Here are the forms: Name: Age: Looks: Wearing: Fairytale: Personality: Other: Here's mine: Name: Cloe Age: 12 Looks: Long braided ponytail yellow blue eyes white red flowerbow Wearing: Red vest with green longsleeve blue jeans white sandals Fairytale: Little Urchin Personality: Happy hilarious nice friendly caring Other: Doesn't really like the book little urchin Name: Sugar Age: 9 Looks: Pink hair purple eyes white Wearing: White and purple poofy short sleeve dress white and purple hat with 2 leafs on top white pouch white and purple boots white and purple piccolo Fairytale:...? None Personality: Enthusiastic happy sad easily grumpy Other: Comes with everybody on all of they're fairytales and plays a piccolo to make it snow Members needed!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

We the Kidz

Are they really your friends?

latest videos