Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Blood forge

Posted By:
radthefab99_1217753 Lock
radthefab99_1217753
StarStarStar
When you want to become a vampire you have to make the ultamate sacerfice. You have to forge a bond between a human and the only way to do that is take part of there soul. When you do this you'll give up your humanity. Alice is in love with a vampire and the only way to be with him is to become a vampire. Name: Gender: Romance or not: Apperance:

Blood forge

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
So, to become a vampire, you have to take part of the soul of another human? or the vampire has to take part of the human's soul?

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Blood forge

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Gender: Girl I dont know... Appearence: Long dark hair, Blue eyes. (Can i be the one whos soul is taken?) I still dont really get it though....Can u explain'?

Yeah the party dont stop til Mark walks out...

Blood forge

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hazel Gender: Female Age: 16 Romance or not: Some, not much. Appearance: Brown hair with misty white streaks, and deep brownish hazel eyes. Name: Midnight Gender: Female Age: 16 Romance or not: Very little. Appearance: Black hair with midnight blue streaks, and black lifeless eyes, that turn midnight blue, depending on her mood. Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on April 18 at 04:36 PM

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Blood forge

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually, according to most Mythos, the soul is lost when you become a vampire. The way to become a vampire is by sucking the blood of a human then when they are nearly ded, you make them drink your blood. then they have been sired (made into a vampire) and will rise as a vampire. The demon gets the body and mind of the person, but the soul goes up and away. Just a little correction so ya know.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Blood forge

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
I didnt know 16 was a gender. Whats it look like?

Blood forge

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar

"radthefab99" wrote:

When you want to become a vampire you have to make the ultamate sacerfice. You have to forge a bond between a human and the only way to do that is take part of there soul. When you do this you'll give up your humanity. Alice is in love with a vampire and the only way to be with him is to become a vampire. Name: Gender: Romance or not: Apperance:

Actually, according to most Mythos, the soul is lost when you become a vampire. The way to become a vampire is by sucking the blood of a human then when they are nearly ded, you make them drink your blood. then they have been sired (made into a vampire) and will rise as a vampire. The demon gets the body and mind of the person, but the soul goes up and away. Just a little correction so ya know.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Blood forge

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"ivy0vvv" wrote:

I didnt know 16 was a gender. Whats it look like?

Not funny, Ivy. -_- I'm used to using ages, not genders instead of ages. But, it's obvious they are both girls.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Blood forge

Posted By:
radthefab99_1217753 Lock
radthefab99_1217753
StarStarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

So, to become a vampire, you have to take part of the soul of another human? or the vampire has to take part of the human's soul?

Yes you do

Blood forge

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
I wanna be the victim though! yay!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

9/11

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do i hack people

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos