Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is an RP about a very mysterious town called Salem, Massachusetts. In this ghostly town, lives a girl, named Midnight. She's very mysterious and quiet. Things get suspicious, when she starts walking through walls, floating, and things like that. People become possessed, and scarrrr3d for life by the experience of being possessed. All the clues these mysterious things leave behind, all lead back to one person. Midnight. Every Halloween, Midnight's soul fades back into reality, and she is seen by many. It turns out, that Midnight is a ghost. This was discovered by a group of teenagers who befriend this lost soul. She was a ghost who was roaming through the real world, searching for her family. Her family was ki||ed in a fire, that midnight learned was someone who lit her house on fire, seeking revenge on Midnight. Now, Midnight is willing to find that person's soul, no matter how many people she has to possess, and no matter how long it takes her, she will find the person who ki||ed her, and her family. Unless the whole town is willing to stop her. Now, it is Halloween, the day her and her family died. One of her friends has betrayed her, and the town knows.... They captured Midnight. At midnight on Halloween that night, they are going to chant a spell, and send Midnight back to the spirit world, no matter how hard they have to try, and no matter how many times they try, Midnight is being sent back. Please join! Make your own forms! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My form: Name: Midnight Cromwell (I got that last name from Halloweentown! xD) Age: 16 Looks: Brown hair with midnight blue streaks and misty white streaks, with black eyes. Personality: Ghostly, quiet, shy, lonely, and mysterious. Other: Is a ghost, can be transparent when she wants to, and can possess people. Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on April 18 at 04:45 PM

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
Ajon 16 long red hair blue eyes purple streaks shy sweet smart kind friendly btw what dose possess mean?

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hazel Age: 16 Looks: Elbow-length brown hair with icy blue streaks and midnight black streaks with light blue eyes. Personality: Hazel is very quiet, and calm. She's mainly shy, and is pretty nice. Other: ...

I♥? (:

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity Felicity~
~Calamity Felicity~
StarStarStar
Name: Aqua Memota Age: 15 Looks: Reddish hair green eyes freckles Wearing: Black half tee over a white long sleeve pink skinny jeans white sandals Personality: Happy caring shy nice sad

Yooh! Like happy hopsters!
I'm not a cc (Copy cat) Just fun!
Spongebob Victouris Main dewhite Ginger Calamity Jade GeekyZ Ashley Milli
Funamental
Yooh! I gotcha! No hide and seek, more like hide and reek!

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"just one of a kind" wrote:

Ajon 16 long red hair blue eyes purple streaks shy sweet smart kind friendly btw what dose possess mean?

possesion involves a ghost/demmon inhabiting a person's body.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

Possess is like when you take over someone's b0dy.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

possesion involves a ghost/demmon inhabiting a person's body.

oh ok thanks

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm editing the plot.... gimme one second, then we can start.

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Start? Who is the eprson who first runs into Midnight.

White Liar (RP)

Posted By:
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could I run into her, and not be scared... be her friend?)

I♥? (:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

Ebola taking control over the world.

shmoney dance

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

latest videos