Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
AxsurferxA Lock
AxsurferxA
StarStarStarStar
This is about a group of kids who meet at a school and all become friends. But one day at school nobodys there. no teachers. no kids. just them. Strange things start happening. Like they meet a boy/girl and he/she takes them to a myserious land. And the only way to get home is the north star. ( this is very much like peter pan, and he/she can have a fairy friend if need to )

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
form?

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
AxsurferxA Lock
AxsurferxA
StarStarStarStar
Any way you want it because im bad at makin forms Frown

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Wendy 17 female dirty blond hair, blue eyes, kind of tall has a younger brother

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: Thirteen Hair: Black and long reaching her elbows Eyes: Misty green, showing intelligence

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Fairy friend? Can I be a fairy?

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
AxsurferxA Lock
AxsurferxA
StarStarStarStar
Roxanne 14 long curly brown hair electric blue eyes. Drake 13 Brown hair with brown eyes Edited by: AxsurferxA on April 19 at 06:41 PM

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
AxsurferxA Lock
AxsurferxA
StarStarStarStar

"Ginger11" wrote:

Fairy friend? Can I be a fairy?

yes you can

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Sugar 9 Girl Happy caring enthusiastic the rest you'll see Pink hair purple eyes white Short sleeve poofy white and purple dress white neck ban with a snow flake on it white and purple gloves white and purple boots white pouch purple socks Is a fairy plays a piccolo and loves snow

The North Star...( RP )

Posted By:
lorie18Lorie
lorie18Lorie
StarStarStarStar
thanx for joining!!!!!! anyone else???????????????????? ( sorry im on my sisters profile ) Edited by: lorie18Lorie on April 19 at 06:48 PM

INPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!:
I H.A.T.E getting Corrected by my spelling or grammer. SO KEEP THOSE COMMENTS TO URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Happy Eid!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos