Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Unraveling Secrets on the Road

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about two groups of kids. One group is a group of "Avian Americans" or bird kids, you could say. The other group is a group of vampires. They have been happily attending a school that was for the weird types like them, until something weird happens. The two leaders of the school, a married couple, are getting divorced, and splitting up the school, making it against the rules to talk to anyone from the other side. These kids, that are friends with a few people from their side, and a few people from the other side, make a plan to run away. Too bad they have secrets that tie them to the school, secrets they must find out to be able to escape. Will they escape? Join! Make your own form.

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana Age: 16 Group: Avian kid Looks: Long blonde hair, big brown eyes, tannish Personality: You'll see Other: You'll see Name: Derek Age: 16 Group: Vampire Looks: Black hair, bright green eyes, pale Personality: You'll see Other: You'll see

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
nameBig Frownharlotte age:16 group:Vampire looks:long red hair blue eyes pale personilty:youll see other:nothing else

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raeyn Age: 16 Group: Avian kid Looks: Long White hair, big gray/gold eyes, pale, dainty hands, skinny, well chested.. Personality: You'll see Other: You'll see Name: Jeremaei Age: 17 Group: Avian Kid Looks: Muscular, Black Emo Hair, Almond shaped Eyes, Very Green, Tan. Personality/Other: You'll see and is Raeyn's BF. Edited by: Green_Freak on April 23 at 04:21 PM

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Posted By:
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
Jessi Da Potter Nerd
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amity Age: 16 Group: Avian kid Looks: Elbow length auburn/brown hair, dark blue eyes, tan-nish Personality: Quiet, calm, tough Other: I guess you'll see if I think of one.. 0.o

I♥? (:

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel 16 Vampire

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump And CAN WE START?!

RaeyneTheRiott.x

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I suppose. It begins at the school, walking around, and the announcements begin. Ariana sighed, barely holding herself upright on her way to homeroom. Her parents were getting divorced, not only that, it was worse, WAY worse than it sounded. She slumped into her desk. Derek walked into his homeroom, and sort of looked shocked towards Ariana's attitude, then sat down in his desk.

She's baaaack. c:

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel walked into school, quieter than usual. Nobody knew her.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
Raeyn and Jeremaei (aka Jer) shared a kiss befire entering in to the class room. Raeyn walked in and waved to Ariana, Jer took a seat beside Raeyn. "Hey Ariana" Raeyn said.

RaeyneTheRiott.x

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

last one 2 post wins

Spanish!

Spanish!

latest videos