Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Walking on Air

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
its about some teen gods and goddess they live up in the air and they controll each thing what happens on earth if their together they would be much stronger but a guy name Lapcavie (Lap-ca-vie) he chasing them down to claim their powers for himself and take over and destroy the Earth the Teens must run to save everyone and their selfs name: age: looks: god or goddess: controlls: other: Blaire 16 long red hair blue eyes goddess water

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Walking on Air

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone????

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Walking on Air

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Zhiana age: Fifteen looks: Long glossy black hair, pale creamy skin, brown eyes tall, slim, her skin glows slightly when she uses her power god or goddess: Goddess controls: Musical instrument sounds and violet flowers other:  Edited by: GeekyZ on April 26 at 03:37 PM

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Walking on Air

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks for joining! anyone else???

Walking on Air

Posted By:
yukiizumi11
yukiizumi11
StarStarStarStar
name:yuzu age:16 looks:silver hair, green eyes,long sword god or goddess:goddess controlls:air and can speak to souls other:...

u said u could read me like a book, but the pages r torn and frayed....

Walking on Air

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar

"just one of a kind" wrote:

thanks for joining! anyone else???

Walking on Air

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Barbara 14 Yellow ponytail brown eyes white Goddess Wind Loves wind

Walking on Air

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Aeva age: 17 looks: Long dark red hair, bright green eyes, pale skin, petite and slender, somewhat athletic god or goddess: goddess controls: speaks to and controls animals of all kinds other: carries a bow and arrow, and keeps two small dag gers strapped to either leg.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Walking on Air

Posted By:
Jonythan Lock
Jonythan
StarStarStarStarStar
Jon 17 black hair that goes over his left eye,red eyes,6 ft,usually wears a leather jacket with a plain tight black shirt,black skinny jeans,ripped. God fire Edited by: Jonythan on April 26 at 04:59 PM

I am sorry if I type horribly for a little.I was practicing hurdles,by jumping from the floor onto the bed.When I got one,I fell backwards and got a gush in my head.

Walking on Air

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
Zoe 17 Dark brown long and wavy hair, bright green eyes, deep tan Usually wears a long white and gold dress Goddess Life

She's baaaack. c:

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

Who is your favourite superhero

HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY BIANCA! =D

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

latest videos