Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Bratzkidz sleepover adventure (RP)

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
This is a rp about the bratzkidz having a sleepover at Ginger's house. They tell spooky stories etc. But the bratz don't realize Ginger can't tolerate spooky stories Forms: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Other: Name: Cloe Age: 12 Gender: Girl Looks: Yellow long hair blue eyes white Wearing: Pink sleeveless shirt green jeans white flip flops Other: Is invited to the sleepove Name: Ginger Age: 12 Gender: Girl Looks: Orange ponytail silver eyes white Wearing: Pink long sleeve pink soft pants pink sandals Other: Hosted the sleepover

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yasmin Age: 12 Gender: Female Looks: Brown long hair and brown eyes Wearing: Blue tank-top and striped pants Other: ....

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw, mods got ym post! D: I'm Yasmin, xD

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Aw, mods got ym post! D: I'm Yasmin, xD

Thanks for joining. Have you seen the movie? It doesn't have to be like the movie. Anyone else?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos