Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Blending In With What?People The Same As Me?

Posted By:
TAZZERS10 Lock
TAZZERS10
StarStarStar
This is about a some1 who has powers that goes 2 a school who has to blend with people her kind!!!what now? Name: Age: School: Power(s): Looks: State ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NameDazedydney Rowland Age:15 School:Western California's Crowlend High Powers:Air,Water,Fire,Poison,and abillaty to move objects with her mind Looks:white,Blond hair,purple streaks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~first make this form,then u can start!smileENJOY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

add meh..smile im taken bye Ellis 350!smile

Can we pretend that airplains in the night sky are shooting star?I can really use a wish rite now!!!!!smile~Hayley Williams of Paramore and B.O.B,airplanes

Posted By:
TAZZERS10 Lock
TAZZERS10
StarStarStar
Sydney woke up with the soung like *boom crack*and then there was a huge scream coming from the bedroom beside her!Sydney flew out of the door.then opened the door not using any hands.then i menchen she has powers?And that is one of them,the abillaty to move objects with her mind.then she flung open her brothers door."What now Tyler?i was asleep u know!"Sydney said with angry but yetsad face."Well,ummm ughhhh.he ha,um uh gulp!...."Sydney grabed the ds out of his hand and said "omg tyler u have been playing ds al day?"he struggled and nodded."tyller!"ughhh!Tyler would fake go 2 sleep then grab a video game 2 play

Can we pretend that airplains in the night sky are shooting star?I can really use a wish rite now!!!!!smile~Hayley Williams of Paramore and B.O.B,airplanes

Posted By:
Nieria Storm Lock
Nieria Storm
StarStarStarStar
((Can I please join?))

So many dreams,
May come true.
So many changes,
Are changing,
My life.
Yet, I put my trust,
In God and no one,
Is going to change that,
By me

Posted By:
landrys1girl_1420402 Lock
landrys1girl_1420402
StarStarStarStar
NmaeDazedavannah Cowell AGE:17 SCHOOL: Gainville Flordia's Gator high school powersTongue Outretty much everything looks:white,golden blonde hair,blue streaks,blue eyes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nmae:Parker Coleman school:Gainsville Florida's Gator high school powersWink Tonguerettymuch everything looks:brown hair justin bieber style

LIBBYLibshock
my nickname given to me by hugebear.

Posted By:
Anisan
Anisan
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damion Age: 17 School: Crawford City High Powers: Animal DNA; 30% Volture, 50% Wolf, 20% Human. Looks: Blonde spiked up emo hair with red streaks, Pale skin.

My Nickname From Austin: ♥-Tiger's.Blood.On.The.Dance.Floor-♥. :3

Posted By:
TAZZERS10 Lock
TAZZERS10
StarStarStar
Sydney brushed her long hair while she asked her 11 year old brother a question."the boom,the craack and the scream,waht was that?""Well...sydney,the boom,there was a beetle,i had 2 get it with mi mistle bolt"Tyler also had powers,and one of them was 2 shoot mistles out of his hands."the crack was frm when i shot it,look!and the sceam was because i lost!"she gasped"oh well"she left the room

Posted By:
TAZZERS10 Lock
TAZZERS10
StarStarStar
any1 may join!smile

Posted By:
landrys1girl_1420402 Lock
landrys1girl_1420402
StarStarStarStar
Savannah pulled her hair back into a ponytail, then she heard something possible a scream or something. What was that?Savannah said. it was just me i'm fine James after all he was older n leaving for collge soon. Whatever Savannah said.

LIBBYLibshock
my nickname given to me by hugebear.

Posted By:
Nieria Storm Lock
Nieria Storm
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hailo Niertia Firedragon Age: 16 School: Crawford City High Powers: Mind reading, controls plants, the weather, talk to animals, shapeshifter, and can control both life and death. She has the blood of wolf, leopard, cheetah, lion, tiger, and black panther shapeshifter in her, which means she has the personalities, instincts, and the ability to shift into each of them. She can also heal anything, from disease to poison, but she keeps that a secret from everyone, even from her parents. Looks: Long, golden blonde hair that falls to her waist, emerald green eyes, tan skin, and stands at 5'8. She looks like a young model. Other: She is silent, only talks when she has to or has something to say, temperamental, has an attitude, has trust and respect issues, fears nothing, brave, strong, wise, smart, secretive, to the point, mysterious, and protects those who are weaker and those she cares about with her life. She is an expert fighter in all areas, from gun fights to hand to hand combat, and was offered a position as a sniper for an underground party. She turned them down, of course, and moved away. She is the daughter of a millionaire, though she keeps that a secret from everybody. To everyone, she is just another kid who's from the middle area between rich and poor. She has a lot more secrets, though many no one but herself know of.

So many dreams,
May come true.
So many changes,
Are changing,
My life.
Yet, I put my trust,
In God and no one,
Is going to change that,
By me

Posted By:
Anisan
Anisan
StarStarStarStarStar
Damion sighed and spiked up his black hair into an emo style, hearing a scream and shugging it off. He applies his eyeliner and trips on the doorstep, cutting his hand with the metal that was accidentally sticking out from the ground on the metal part of the porch.

My Nickname From Austin: ♥-Tiger's.Blood.On.The.Dance.Floor-♥. :3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos