Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766 Lock
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766
StarStarStarStarStar
Underaged Teens Who Go To A secret Underground Club.Its Late at Night. They Have Fun. Later The club catches on Fire. The Fire sparks the Teens to have Powers . The Teens eal with Alot Such as Troubles, Romance Powers Heartbreak, Friendships. Alot Is New to them. Their Advantages And Disadvantages Strengthen them. Name : Madalyn ( Maddie) Age (16) Power Telecenetic./ Physic { Telecenetic can Move stuff and people with Mind) Other Short Brown hair, Brown eyes.

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Please Join

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
Irish Brigid Lock
Irish Brigid
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sam (f) Age: 16 Power: Can read peoples mind. Can interfer with the past and future Other: Medium length black hair with purple streaks and purple eyes. Good friends with Maddie

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
Nieria Storm Lock
Nieria Storm
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hailo Age: 15 Power: Controls the weather. Able to read minds and feel emotions. Other: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, model's body. She is the daughter of a millionaire, but she keeps that fact a secret. Secretive, outgoing, fair, kind, friendly, not afraid to state her opinion, attitude, has a temper, fearless, and has trust and respect issues.

So many dreams,
May come true.
So many changes,
Are changing,
My life.
Yet, I put my trust,
In God and no one,
Is going to change that,
By me

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
thankss

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
XxHahahahahAxX
XxHahahahahAxX
StarStarStarStar
Name : Cinnamon Age (16) Power Gives Optical Illusions, using her mind Other Red hair, dark dark green eyes Josh 16 Knows what your thinking, at all times Cinnamon's brother

Ke$ha says some funny stuff........
I like your beard!
Stop talking that blah blah BLAH
*I'll have more....*
OOOOOO

Pancakes will rule the world

Waffles are pancakes evil cousins
: o

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: saya Age: 16 Power: can control all four elements Looks: waist length wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, tanned curvy and thin, semi-tall Personality: is harsh, and secretive, pretends to be emotionless, weekness is love, and raised herself. likes to wear knee length black dress, and white flatts.

Love is a spell that is cast, but true love is like a meadow's butterfly. hard to catch, but once caught, is a beautiful thing.

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Age: 16 Powers: Telekineses and he has an affinity with the Earth element. Other: He looks like Andy. ^-^ He's tall and thin, he has a little bit of muscle but not much. He has his lip pierced twice, and his skin is pale. His eyes are a dark greyish-blue. Danny's gay, and has a thing for Josh.

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar

"tokiohotelol" wrote:

Name: Danny Age: 16 Powers: Telekineses and he has an affinity with the Earth element. Other: He looks like Andy. ^-^ He's tall and thin, he has a little bit of muscle but not much. He has his lip pierced twice, and his skin is pale. His eyes are a dark greyish-blue. Danny's gay, and has a thing for Josh.
two things, one how do you put pics on the post? and two darn!!!!!!!!! -why does he have to be gay? ugh hes to hot. oh well Frown

Love is a spell that is cast, but true love is like a meadow's butterfly. hard to catch, but once caught, is a beautiful thing.

Dance In Darkness RP

Posted By:
tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what they say, all of the handsome men are gay. xD And I'll tell you in the comments. ^-^

Oh, the visions inside my head.
The emptiness will haunt you.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A