Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Mysterious disappearances. Life-long changes. Full moons. Midnight. That's just a few words to describe this small town. As each teenager in this RP receives their new ability, things change. Start your character whenever you want. FORMS COMING IN A SEC!

Lovesick, lovesick electric star[;

Weekly quote;

"Fallen rock zone, broken back bone, I wanna hear you scream into your cell phone." -Ra, Fallen Rock Zone

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Looks: Powers: [Optional, up to three.] Looks: Wearing: Possible transformation: [Optional.] Transformation looks: [Only if can transform into anything.] Other: ------------------------------ Mine; Name: Unknown. Age: Unknown, will be revealed later. Gender: F, mistaken for a boy by everyone. Powers: Lightning and the other ones you will see later. Looks: Black choppy hair, short, down to chin, bangs that sweep over her left eye, pale skin, icy blue eyes that change to her mood, and mostly are rainbow or black, meaning sad or confused. Wearing: Black baggy jeans, black h00die with a black and white zebra striped tank-top under it, and the h00die is too big for her, helping her hide. Also carries a black mesh bag with rope straps, which she carries her normal sized black jacket, black converse, and black skinny jeans. Also keeps a hairbrush in her bag to keep her hair pulled back into a pony-tail during school. Possible transformation: Bat, so she is a vampire. Transformation looks: As a bat, solid black, as usual. Ice blue eyes that turn red. When she turns into her other form, she has an outfit like Aqua's from Kingdom Hearts. [I'm a fan. xD] So she looks just like Aqua with black hair and red eyes at the least. Other: Is very uncalm. When she turns into a vampire, it's mostly when she is mad, so her eyes turn red as a warning to herself and others. Also has no friends. She also never loses her temper, so no one sees she is a girl.

Weekly quote;

"Fallen rock zone, broken back bone, I wanna hear you scream into your cell phone." -Ra, Fallen Rock Zone

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
[If no one else is joining, here's my introduction...] It's long and narrated, so.... ------------------------- I am merely a lost soul. I knew I was all along. I walked through the darkness of the small town, with my arms back, fists clenched, and my hair sitting flat over my eyes. [Like Aqua's, of course.] I looked very creepy and/or scary from the looks of it. As I passed, every tree was engulfed in darkness, crumbling to bits on the ground. Not burnt, merely suffocated. I kept walking.

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"NeonElectricStar♥" wrote:

[If no one else is joining, here's my introduction...] It's long and narrated, so.... ------------------------- I am merely a lost soul. I knew I was all along. I walked through the darkness of the small town, with my arms back, fists clenched, and my hair sitting flat over my eyes. [Like Aqua's, of course.] I looked very creepy and/or scary from the looks of it. As I passed, every tree was engulfed in darkness, crumbling to bits on the ground. Not burnt, merely suffocated. I kept walking.
[Disturbia by The Cab plays creepily.]

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'm scared of my character now... O.O]

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"NeonElectricStar♥" wrote:

[I'm scared of my character now... O.O]

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
[Headstrong by Trapt plays xD] With evil icy blue eyes, anything but innocent, I got faster. I ran through the woods, soon making it out with a jump. As I did so, I landed on the side of a building, running up the building quickly, surprising many with the ability of not falling.

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
As I made it up the building, I turned back to my human form. A man in all black who was facing the opposite way grinned evilly. "We've been expecting you." Saying nothing, I had a questioning look on my face. It basically said, 'We? There's only one of you, so I-' Then four more people stepped out, and they all turned to face me. I breathed deeply, and shook off. Picking up a sword that I had, One of them charged at me, and the fight began, on the rooftop.

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
As the fight ended, I skidded on the ground, on my knees, but my shoes were scuffed quickly. The man up front's weapon disappeared. "You have lost, Shadow. It's over." Accepting defeat for once, I walk to the edge of the building. The man turns to me, and says something in a hoarse, angry tone. "We will meet again." Nodding with my head turned to him slightly, I fell forwards towards the ground. It was a long way down.

Weekly quote;

Disturbia... [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
After ten minutes, the men had faded into the sky of darkness quickly, and I was left to die. Then, something played through my head. Xar...come on, Xar...XAR! I yelled out loud, and realized I was falling. Then I used my power over water to make an ice ramp, from water I held in a small container in my cloak pocket. As I slid off of the ice ramp's end, I skid to a stop on the ground, with my knees bent, and my finger tips planted firmly on the ground. Dusting off, I breathed deeply, and looked at the building.

Weekly quote;

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

quote the person above u AND say something

Is you B-Day in August?

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Rain go away or stay?-moved

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

latest videos