Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
fettucine
fettucine
StarStarStarStarStar
this is about vampires who live around humans and are more like the original vampire. and there very cute. If you have read the series it will make sense. Here is the form: Name: Gender: Vampire or Human: Looks: Wears: Personality: you can have up to three charectors

all systems go.
the sun hasn't died
~radioactive

THE HOLY SPIRIT AIN'T GOT A PEN

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Aura Gender:Female Vampire or Human:Vampire Looks:Black hair straight down with bangs,light blue eyes Wears:Mini skirtr in black,white and red.Black over skirt has a zigzag hem that is edgy same thing for the top.Black and white over.Black mesh glovelets.Mesh crop top.Leather high heel boots. Personality:Nice,Cool,Awsome

Hey MelanieMelodius and Melaniemeekak is here
Nickname was from hugebear
I like your beard!- Ke$ha
i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻
This charity is for people who don't know what rping is

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Bella_Socca_Star
Bella_Socca_Star
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gwen Gender: Girl vampire or human: vampire looks: long, wavy dark brown hair with rainbow streaks. she has a nose piercing and a tattoo that only her sister know's about. she wears bright red lipstick and is pale and has green eyes and is rEaLLy GoRgEoUs wears: short, jean, cuffed up, grey, ripped, shorts and a lime green tank top. not wearing any shoes, and is wearing her handmade anklets and bracelets and a silver necklace with a star on it that she never takes off Personality: independant, medium amount of socialness, gets angry kind of easily, is funny and kind when you get to know her, and can be really mean if she has to be. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Rose Gender: girl vampire or human: vampire Looks: long, blonde, wavy hair with violet streaks. wears light pink lipstick, also has a tattoo that only her sister ( gwen ) knows about. blue eyes and is BeAuTiFuL Wears: light blue tank top, black soccer shorts, also no shoes and a silver necklace with a heart on it that she never takes off Personality: giggly, flirty, very social, kind, her and gwen are always arguing

This is My Siggy. Big Grin

Fear it. Embarrassed

Be Jealous. Raspberry

My totally Radical nicknames are Bellatrix Lestrange [ Death Devil AND chocolate Blush eater]

and Butterbeer. [Courtesy of Hugebear and Harry Potter. ] Clown

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Heyhey24
Heyhey24
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kobe Gender: Male Vampire or Human: vampire Looks: Its in my profile picture the one to the right Wears: Glasses,small gold earings, a small lip ring,a fang necklace,a yellow ed hardy shirt, blue regular jeqans, white nike shoes, Personality: Shy but nice,and helpfu. he'll do anything for a friend and is full of surprises

F.I.S.H
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
H.A.H.A.W

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Bella_Socca_Star
Bella_Socca_Star
StarStarStarStarStar
always a kobe =)

Fear it. Embarrassed

Be Jealous. Raspberry

My totally Radical nicknames are Bellatrix Lestrange [ Death Devil AND chocolate Blush eater]

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Amber Gender Female Vampire or Human : Vampire looks black long hair green eyes wears: black skinny jeans a white cami purple hoodie and [urple converse personality kind has great talent but her shyness gets in the way

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Heyhey24
Heyhey24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bella_Socca_Star" wrote:

always a kobe =)
lol you soo get me X^D thats a name i always remember

F.I.S.H
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
H.A.H.A.W

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber Female Vampire black long hair green eyes black skinny jeans a white cami purple hoodie and purple converse kind has great talent but her shyness gets in the way smile

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Bella_Socca_Star
Bella_Socca_Star
StarStarStarStarStar
i always remember the name Prudence cuz of this funny thing that happened in grade 4.

Fear it. Embarrassed

Be Jealous. Raspberry

Vampire Kisses

Posted By:
Heyhey24
Heyhey24
StarStarStarStarStar
lol what happeend bella?

F.I.S.H
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
H.A.H.A.W

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

latest videos