Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Life feels like a sanctuary of your own, depending on the situation. Maybe you get a bit sad or angry sometimes, but in the end everything may work out. You never know, right? -------------------------------- That's basically the plot. -------------------------------- Characters; X - Me. X stands for her name, but call her X for now. After being created [She is not human] she found out she was 14. After a month, she died. Then she came back, and died again. Now she is 15, and is best friends with Alex. Alex - He is X's best friend, but doesn't know her real name. He is 15 as well, and is also a werewolf. He is dating Mary, and doesn't learn about her being X's killer until the middle of the RP. [Raeyne] Mary - She is an enemy of X's, and is the one who killed her the first two times. Also dating Alex, who does not know she killed X. [Joanna.] Jonathan - He is also a friend of X's, and doesn't know her name either. He is a very quiet guy, acts emo, but isn't. He doesn't look emo, but acts like he is. He is a close friend of X's, but not as close as Alex. Mary has been trying to get Jonathan to stop being friends with X for years. Kal - He is a friend of Mary's, likes Mary, and is jealous of Alex. [MovingViolation.. I think.] Kat - Kal's sister. She is jealous of Mary, and likes Alex. --------------------------------- Forms are optional. If you do a form, make it up, or just put a picture. I play X.

Lovesick, lovesick electric star[;

Weekly quote;

"Fallen rock zone, broken back bone, I wanna hear you scream into your cell phone." -Ra, Fallen Rock Zone

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
My form; X 15 Aqua from KH! Aqua. But she has black hair, and icy blue eyes like Riku from KH, hidden by a blindfold as well. She also has a weapon, which is a flaming keyblade. [Roxas and Axel combination. xD I'm a Kingdom Hearts freak.]

Weekly quote;

"Fallen rock zone, broken back bone, I wanna hear you scream into your cell phone." -Ra, Fallen Rock Zone

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
[Screw it. xD] My introduction. --------------- After living my second time, and dying, I had already returned. I had been here about a week, and now I was walking around the small beach. [It resembles the Kingdom Hearst Destiny Islands. xD] I froze when I heard a voice. Not Mary's, but probably someone she sent. "Hello, X." I turned and saw someone wearing a black cloak like me, with their hood down. They had short black hair, and yellow eyes. It was a bit creepy. My hood was up, though. "What do you want?" I asked. The guy grinned evilly. "I have been sent to kill you." He said. I flicked my hand sideways, and my keyblade appeared with a flash. "Come on, then." The guy did the same as me, but a sword appeared. The fight started, as I swung my keyblade at him, as I charged at him. He dodged with his sword, sending me backwards quickly. I let my feet skid across the ground. I kicked my heels together, and the sand fell off of my shoes. The fight continued, and he began to lose. My glory moments didn't last long, though. After ten minutes of fighting, I got a few more hits in the head and legs. I already had a bloody lip, a scarred eye, and my gloves were torn up. My black cloak was a bit ripped as well, revealing a large gash in my right shoulder, and a gash in my left arm. Soon I was weakened, and fell over, bleeding to death. The man left after kicking me, to make sure I was dead. I remained on the ground, laying in the sand, dead. Third death; done.

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
[Darn it. xD] My introduction. --------------- After living my second time, and dying, I had already returned. I had been here about a week, and now I was walking around the small beach. [It resembles the Kingdom Hearst Destiny Islands. xD] I froze when I heard a voice. Not Mary's, but probably someone she sent. "Hello, X." I turned and saw someone wearing a black cloak like me, with their hood down. They had short black hair, and yellow eyes. It was a bit creepy. My hood was up, though. "What do you want?" I asked. The guy grinned evilly. "I have been sent to kill you." He said. I flicked my hand sideways, and my keyblade appeared with a flash. "Come on, then." The guy did the same as me, but a sword appeared. The fight started, as I swung my keyblade at him, as I charged at him. He dodged with his sword, sending me backwards quickly. I let my feet skid across the ground. I kicked my heels together, and the sand fell off of my shoes. The fight continued, and he began to lose. My glory moments didn't last long, though. After ten minutes of fighting, I got a few more hits in the head and legs. I already had a bloody lip, a scarred eye, and my gloves were torn up. My black cloak was a bit ripped as well, revealing a large gash in my right shoulder, and a gash in my left arm. Soon I was weakened, and fell over, bleeding to death. The man left after kicking me, to make sure I was dead. I remained on the ground, laying in the sand, dead. Third death; done.

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
[Darn it. xD] My introduction. --------------- After living my second time, and dying, I had already returned. I had been here about a week, and now I was walking around the small beach. [It resembles the Kingdom Hearst Destiny Islands. xD] I froze when I heard a voice. Not Mary's, but probably someone she sent. "Hello, X." I turned and saw someone wearing a black cloak like me, with their hood down. They had short black hair, and yellow eyes. It was a bit creepy. My hood was up, though. "What do you want?" I asked. The guy grinned evilly. "I have been sent to ki|| you." He said. I flicked my hand sideways, and my keyblade appeared with a flash. "Come on, then." The guy did the same as me, but a sword appeared. The fight started, as I swung my keyblade at him, as I charged at him. He dodged with his sword, sending me backwards quickly. I let my feet skid across the ground. I kicked my heels together, and the sand fell off of my shoes. The fight continued, and he began to lose. My glory moments didn't last long, though. After ten minutes of fighting, I got a few more hits in the head and legs. I already had a bl00dy lip, a scarrrred eye, and my gloves were torn up. My black cloak was a bit ripped as well, revealing a large gasssh in my right shoulder, and a gassssssh in my left arm. Soon I was weakened, and fell over, b|eed!ng to death. The man left after kicking me, to make sure I was de@d. I remained on the ground, laying in the sand, de@d. Third de@@th; done.

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, to see my post please read my post count thing. -.-

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"NeonElectricStar♥" wrote:

Alright, to see my post please read my post count thing. -.-

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
NeonElectricStar♥
NeonElectricStar♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumppp./

Weekly quote;

Sanctuary. [RP]

Posted By:
RaeyneTheRiott.x
RaeyneTheRiott.x
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex Please! I will make form ina momentyum!

Cute couples. :3

The first boy I ever fell in love with was my best friend.

Thing is; I'm afraid that is what pushed him away.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos