Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

apocolypto

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
this is about all immortal creatures attacking all of humanity. but a team of immortals and some humans are going against them. there is romance, death, loss and heartache. who will win?

Love is a spell that is cast, but true love is like a meadow's butterfly. hard to catch, but once caught, is a beautiful thing.

apocolypto

Posted By:
Shout-It
Shout-It
StarStarStarStarStar
form? and didnt someone already make this?

CartersFunhouse Given by HugeBear.
Shimuzi Miwa My Japanese nickname Given by AuthorisRose

apocolypto

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
yes i had to mae it again because i couldnt find it. but here it is. and the humans are sphycic by the way. heres my form Name: saya Age: 16 Looks: short jaw length spikey hair, slightly tanned skin, semi tall and thin Personality: creative and fun, loves to sing, Creature: is a human touch know

Love is a spell that is cast, but true love is like a meadow's butterfly. hard to catch, but once caught, is a beautiful thing.

apocolypto

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

apocolypto

Posted By:
Shout-It
Shout-It
StarStarStarStarStar
k Name: Valerie Age: 16 Looks: Long blond hair with dark green eyes and freckles, Skinny, tall Personality: Always has a serious attituide ( Sorry for misspell ) Creature: Human Terrance, 16, Brown spikey hair,as wherewolf ...same, blue eyes, Dangrous-grouchy-nice at times, Wherewolf

apocolypto

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
great. so far we have two girls and one guy. when we get more people we will start

apocolypto

Posted By:
Shout-It
Shout-It
StarStarStarStarStar
ok

apocolypto

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name jodie age 16 looks long brown hair green eyes slim very palle personality is kind but that is unusual for her creature but gets angry easily (soz spelt wrong ) creature vampire (but longs to be human) other loves to sing and kinda of likes terrance but does not tell anyone

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

apocolypto

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

apocolypto

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
start

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos