×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Naruto Shippuden(Fans Only)RP

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"shadgirl1" wrote:

We aren't restarting. That's final.

Okay. I was just asking how we are going ot bring it back.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I'm back


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Well we can start when ever one of you want to.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"shadgirl1" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:




"shadgirl1" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:







"shadgirl1" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:










"membershipgirl" wrote:






( Can I join please ? )
Yes.
The correct answer would be no. Due to the lack of this post actually being in use- and the larger then needed amount of people signed up.

It's Wink Tongueossible to bring the rp back if you let new people join, even most of the original rpers are gone it's better then nothing.
Dude. You don't even know how well she roleplays. I think you're forgetting who the original creator of this post left it to.
But this is the only rp I tend to really RP on.
And your point is? Don't just let random people in.

Okay


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"membershipgirl" wrote:



"shadgirl1" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:







"shadgirl1" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:










"shadgirl1" wrote:












"naruto200" wrote:













"membershipgirl" wrote:








( Can I join please ? )
Yes.
The correct answer would be no. Due to the lack of this post actually being in use- and the larger then needed amount of people signed up.

It's Wink Tongueossible to bring the rp back if you let new people join, even most of the original rpers are gone it's better then nothing.
Dude. You don't even know how well she roleplays. I think you're forgetting who the original creator of this post left it to.
But this is the only rp I tend to really RP on.
And your point is? Don't just let random people in.

Okay
I don't know what is going on but if there is a issue, it has to stop, this RP will not get anymore join if people keep arguing.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:



"membershipgirl" wrote:






"shadgirl1" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:










"shadgirl1" wrote:












"naruto200" wrote:













"shadgirl1" wrote:















"naruto200" wrote:
















"membershipgirl" wrote:










( Can I join please ? )
Yes.
The correct answer would be no. Due to the lack of this post actually being in use- and the larger then needed amount of people signed up.

It's Wink Tongueossible to bring the rp back if you let new people join, even most of the original rpers are gone it's better then nothing.
Dude. You don't even know how well she roleplays. I think you're forgetting who the original creator of this post left it to.
But this is the only rp I tend to really RP on.
And your point is? Don't just let random people in.

Okay
I don't know what is going on but if there is a issue, it has to stop, this RP will not get anymore join if people keep arguing.

And besides. We need more people to  join this RP any ways. 

An anti productive wannabe


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"naruto200" wrote:



"Jonathanrockz" wrote:






"membershipgirl" wrote:









"shadgirl1" wrote:












"naruto200" wrote:













"shadgirl1" wrote:















"naruto200" wrote:
















"shadgirl1" wrote:


















"naruto200" wrote:



















"membershipgirl" wrote:












( Can I join please ? )
Yes.
The correct answer would be no. Due to the lack of this post actually being in use- and the larger then needed amount of people signed up.

It's Wink Tongueossible to bring the rp back if you let new people join, even most of the original rpers are gone it's better then nothing.
Dude. You don't even know how well she roleplays. I think you're forgetting who the original creator of this post left it to.
But this is the only rp I tend to really RP on.
And your point is? Don't just let random people in.

Okay
I don't know what is going on but if there is a issue, it has to stop, this RP will not get anymore join if people keep arguing.

And besides. We need more people to  join this RP any ways. 
exactly.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"Jonathanrockz" wrote:









"membershipgirl" wrote:












"shadgirl1" wrote:















"naruto200" wrote:
















"shadgirl1" wrote:


















"naruto200" wrote:



















"shadgirl1" wrote:





















"naruto200" wrote:






















"membershipgirl" wrote:














( Can I join please ? )
Yes.
The correct answer would be no. Due to the lack of this post actually being in use- and the larger then needed amount of people signed up.

It's Wink Tongueossible to bring the rp back if you let new people join, even most of the original rpers are gone it's better then nothing.
Dude. You don't even know how well she roleplays. I think you're forgetting who the original creator of this post left it to.
But this is the only rp I tend to really RP on.
And your point is? Don't just let random people in.

Okay
I don't know what is going on but if there is a issue, it has to stop, this RP will not get anymore join if people keep arguing.

And besides, we need more people to  join this RP anyways. 
exactly.

SO can membershipgirl join? Is is it a no just like Shadgirl1 said?

An anti productive wannabe


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
So when do we start the RP?

An anti productive wannabe


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"naruto200" wrote:



"Jonathanrockz" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:









"Jonathanrockz" wrote:












"membershipgirl" wrote:















"shadgirl1" wrote:


















"naruto200" wrote:



















"shadgirl1" wrote:





















"naruto200" wrote:






















"shadgirl1" wrote:
























"naruto200" wrote:

























"membershipgirl" wrote:
















( Can I join please ? )
Yes.
The correct answer would be no. Due to the lack of this post actually being in use- and the larger then needed amount of people signed up.

It's Wink Tongueossible to bring the rp back if you let new people join, even most of the original rpers are gone it's better then nothing.
Dude. You don't even know how well she roleplays. I think you're forgetting who the original creator of this post left it to.
But this is the only rp I tend to really RP on.
And your point is? Don't just let random people in.

Okay
I don't know what is going on but if there is a issue, it has to stop, this RP will not get anymore join if people keep arguing.

And besides, we need more people to  join this RP anyways. 
exactly.

SO can membershipgirl join? Is is it a no just like Shadgirl1 said?
Sure and can we start tomorrow?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl