BlackWolfSoul
BlackWolfSoul
StarStarStarStar
Black blood warrior sasuke bro 

Posted By:
Tigerstar161
Tigerstar161
StarStar
I love naruto shippuden my favorite characters are Gaara,Kankuro, Temari, Hidan, Hinata, Kiba,and Naruto

Tigerstar

Posted By:
gokufire123
gokufire123
Star
name:shisui uchiha age: 21 village/land: hidden leaf Bearing stark resemblance to his ancestor Kagami Uchiha, Shisui also had short, unkempt, dark-coloured hair and a relatively broad nose and well-defined eyelashes, that were turns upwards at each end. In the anime however, these lines are broken instead of whole. He wore the standard attire of the Uchiha clan which includes a high-collared, dark-coloured outfit along with a tantō strapped to the right side of the back of his shoulder. He also wore what appeared to be a harness for his tantō which ran across his chest and fastened over both his shoulders. During his time in the regular forces, Shisui donned the standard Konoha-nin uniform.He had earned the nickname of "Shisui of the Body Flicker" as he had great mastery of the Body Flicker Technique.[2] Shisui would often make practical uses of the Body Flicker Technique to fade out of sight, leaving no trace of either his presence or his destination. He often made use of this to signal private meetings with Itachi whenever he was with company.[6] In battle, his speed was shown able to seamlessly dodge barrages of projectiles from his enemy and likewise outpace them. He was also a proficient taijutsu user, able to defeat Itachi in several sparring matches.[3] He also displayed a high level of pain tolerance, as he didn't flinch from having either of his eyes ripped out.[6][13]Shisui was able to summon a flock of crows to aid him in battle. He was able to master three basic natures (LightningFire and Wind) along with the Yin Release.[1] He is very skilled with using fire techniques such as the rite of passage Great Fireball Technique. Shisui's usage of the technique required the efforts of many Anbu-level Water Release users to counterbalance it.[6] He also wielded a tantō which he was presumably adept at using.[13]

play online games

latest forum posts

poetry competition (father's day special)

** IMPORTANT - ALL KW MEMBERS MUST READ **

Do you think life after death exist? -is h...

Leavers Party - Post here

IMPORTANT POST! Must read!!!

The Banning Game

IMPORTANT POST! Must read!!!

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

latest videos