Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Denver's School For The Gifted

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
If anyone were to pass Denver's School for The Gifted, they would hardly think about it. The high walls around it don't give away any secrets, and the size is somehow unsurprising. It's just a school for those genius kids, who get in by invitation. That's all. Or is it? At Denver's, they only invite the magically gifted. Those who have inherited the power of the Manipulators--those who can form the elements to their will. The four elements; earth, water, air, and fire, are seen as the most useful, destructive, and powerful things in the universe. To have any kind of control over them would give you the power to rule the world. But, to accomplish anything with their power, the young Manipulators need proper schooling, to master their techniques. So that's why Charles Denver started the school. To protect the safety of the students and people outside the school, there are many restrictions on leaving school grounds during the school year. All students are required to board. If a student is caught trying to leave without permission, they will be punished. Classes mainly consist of working toward some kind of goal (retrieving an item, winning a battle, etc). Children of different Manipulation abilities are not separated, but instead encouraged to work together toward tasks. They are separated by age; ten to twelve, thirteen to fifteen, and sixteen to eighteen (Freshman, juniors, and seniors :3). Instead of doing a form, please write a short paragraph on your character.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Adena remembers laughing at the irony of everything when she got her invitation to Denver's, her brother was a fireman, she was a ginger, and her name literally meant "fire". It shouldn't have been a suprise that she was apparently a fire manipulator. It clarified things though, like why all of her toys had mysterious scorch marks, that her parents refused to explain, and why she felt most comfortable in front of the fireplace at home, soaking in it's warmth. Eddie's nickname for her had always been Sparky, and she had always thought it was just a reference to her slightly spitfire personality, or her little forays into pyromania, and maybe it was, but she was reading into everything then, right after finding out. And now look, she's a senior, 17, and one of the top flamers in her class, things can certainly change in just a few years.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
luckysuzy
luckysuzy
StarStarStarStar
hi can i join please

-I'm just a little girl, in a messed up world, of lost hopes and sad dreames

im a kitty she the ears

everybody
SHEEP HAPPENS!

Posted By:
luckysuzy
luckysuzy
StarStarStarStar
my power is fire and the name is rosebud but dont call me my full name or you can just keep a water power person around soo call me rose im 14 just turned im not much of a person that is happy i am good but i have a dark side (it wont let me put pic sorry but it looks punk rock girl with dark side) i have red hair skirt with spikes and skirt is black shirt is white im white not black black knee high shocks with black boots and a neckleace that has a gold cross on it on my skirt im siting down not on chair. well that it oh im a girl duh

im a kitty she the ears

everybody
SHEEP HAPPENS!

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"luckysuzy" wrote:

my power is fire and the name is rosebud but dont call me my full name or you can just keep a water power person around soo call me rose im 14 just turned im not much of a person that is happy i am good but i have a dark side (it wont let me put pic sorry but it looks punk rock girl with dark side) i have red hair skirt with spikes and skirt is black shirt is white im white not black black knee high shocks with black boots and a neckleace that has a gold cross on it on my skirt im siting down not on chair. well that it oh im a girl duh
Um, no thank you. Thanks for showing interest, though.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
luckysuzy
luckysuzy
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"luckysuzy" wrote:

go kill yourshelf in a fire then

im a kitty she the ears

everybody
SHEEP HAPPENS!

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"luckysuzy" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

"luckysuzy" wrote:

go kill yourshelf in a fire then
Well that's mature.

You wanna go little man?

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Ama is a short, thin, dark-haired fourteen-year old girl. Green eyes add color to her pale face. She is an Earth Manipulator, but she lacks the basic traits of Earth. While it is said that they are cool and calm, she cracks easily under pressure, and when in her life has she ever been calm? Her parents tried to form her into their image of the perfect child-- exactly the way they were as children. Their first disappointment was her appearance. She looked nothing like either of them, but rather like her father's mother-- an Earth Manipulator. So, they insisted to her that Manipulators weren't real. Maybe, if she didn't know, they might still be able to have their perfect child. But she wasn't the quiet, proper little girl they had hoped for either. She was too wild, rarely did as she was told, and seemed unable to keep out of the dirt. And then she started Manipulating. She was glad to be invited to Denver's, because, she had a lot to hide from her parents. After all, what perfect little daughter could be a lesbian?

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, dear Lord... (*Atheist*).... is Ama a Mary-Sue? SAY NO, SAY NO, SAY NOOO! ... But is she? Truthfully?

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

Oh, dear Lord... (*Atheist*).... is Ama a Mary-Sue? SAY NO, SAY NO, SAY NOOO! ... But is she? Truthfully?
I don't think so, the form itself doesn't seem too Sue-ish, although any character can be played as a Sue. For the moment though, I think you're alright.

You wanna go little man?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Chat

Chat

Being ignored- NEED HELP!!!

latest videos