Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Another Anime Highschool. (Ask to Join, Please.)

Posted By:
The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom
StarStarStarStarStar
Just as the title says. Ask to join first. Use an existing anime character or make up your own. FORM; Name: (First, middle, and last. Nickname if needed.) Age: (From 15 - 19.) Looks: (Pictures acceptable.) Species: (Only up to two.) Abilities: (Also only up to two. Don't use one someone else already has.) Dorm: (Yes, this is boarding school. Please plan ahead of time with another person who has joined if you are going to share a room. Just so I can put it up here of who is sharing with who. Up to three per room.) Other: (Just anything else. Include bio if neccessary.) Mine coming soon. Heads-up; Please don't use my abilities; they are shapeshifting into a bunny/rabbit and the ability to kill someone with direct eye contact if angry. DORMS (who is sharing with who) (There are only going to be dorms labeled 100 - 110.) 100 - Xaurletta, Axel, and Robert. 101 - Lauretta and Naomii. (Only third if needed.) 102 - Drake and ____. (Again, if needed, I'll add another space.) 103 - Krist and ____. (As said, third will be added if we need it.) 105 - Sen and ____. 107 - Kaiko and Retsu. 109 - Johnson and ____. And so on. I'll put them as needed.

"Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."
-GlaDOS, Portal.

I'M THE RULEROFTHENICONICOKINGDOM, MESUS!
XD

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
[Can I Join?]

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure.

"Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."
-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:
The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom
StarStarStarStarStar
My form; Name: Lauretta 'L' Rabbot. Age: Just recently turned seventeen. Looks: Picture coming soon after approval. Otherwise she has pale yet slightly tanned skin and white emo cut hair that sweeps over her left eye. Her eyes are a calm, pale blue, and she has white rabbit ears that are usually hidden by a hat, and are hanging in her face otherwise. Has anime facial features, obviously. Wearing: (I added it by choice.) White skinny jeans and what she calls inside-out black converse, which have the black part as the opposite of the white, meaning it has black laces and a black shelltoe, the rest being white. Also wears a gray t-shirt with white letters on it that say 'hop to it' in capital letters, with a buttoned up white vest over it. She wears a white fedorah[sp?] with a gray stripe on it over her ears when she hides them, and it seems nearly impossible for her hat to fall off. Species: Like a neko, but has rabbit ears and a rabbit tail. Abilities: Can completely turn into a rabbit by choice and can kill people with direct eye contact, only if angry, which will be if her eyes turn red. Dorm: 101. Other: Lauretta has an anti-version of herself named Xaurletta, and they are like sisters. She wears the opposite of everything that Lauretta wears, and is technically just a dark version of her. Also, Lauretta used to be human. Story will be described later.

-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
I made my form but the filler monster ate it. Frustrated

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:
The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauretta's sister; Name: Xaurletta 'X' Rabbot. Age: Same age as Lauretta. Looks: The same as Lauretta, except has black ears and hair, and her hair sweeps over her right eye instead of her left. Her eyes aren't blue; they are more of a lifeless, pale orange. Wearing: Black skinny jeans, black converse, and a gray t-shirt like Lauretta's, but with black letters, and 'hop to it' is completely backwards, letters and all. Her fedorah is black, and also has the gray stripe on it. Species: Same as Lauretta. Abilities: Can turn into a black rabbit and can form herself into anyone's shadow for stalking or haunt-like purposes. Dorm: 100. Other: Is pretty much dark/anti-Lauretta.

-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join

Posted By:
The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep.

-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Axel james King Age: 17Looks: pic coming soon Species: demon Abilities: control fire,and make illusions DormFrowncan he share with Xaurlettaand if so) 100 Other: (Just anything else. Include bio if neccessary

Posted By:
The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, I've updated the main post with the people in each dorm. I have to log off for the night. Erm...jklhy56, you'll be in charge. When you log off, adarrious is in charge until he has to log off. For now, don't let anyone else join, until I can get back. Please and thank you. Baiz!)

-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 297 298

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos